India-Forums

Astitva Ek Prem Kahani
Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Anand

venus Newbie
venus
venus

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 1:09am | IP Logged

Anand - For once I thought that they are doing publicity of some author I have never heard of, but now I realize that he is a part of show...it is highly likely that its Abhi...now that Simran has a book of Anand, she will appreciate it, love it and once again will be his admirer  (Abhi)...LOL

Sia is Simran's real Aastha, I think someone in the forum said it right, that Si is for Simran and A is Abhi in SiA's name......Ajai Sinha is like that, when it comes to giving names to his characters..Shocked

I dont know what happened with Chavi (Ria's daughter in USA) , but neither Divya or Sia has any relation to Manas or Ria otherwise Sid must have mentioned it as he was living with his father for so long..

Can't see why Divya has so much similarity with Simran, may be director is confusing the viewers or in all these 18 years, Abhi messed up again with someone, may be a very very short term relationship Wink.....Abhi IS like that..

Also they never mention about Dr. Dalal, her adopted daughter and Samar (Anandi's son)

simran0493 Newbie
simran0493
simran0493

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 2:23am | IP Logged
This is goin to be so good. Sia as Astha. When is she comin on the show?
RikNik Groupbie
RikNik
RikNik

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
hope the character of SIA matches up to that of Simran atleast in looks and ideals i.e. if she is the real Astha. Niki continues to rule the roost even after the leap. Kudos to her performance.
venus Newbie
venus
venus

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 1:05am | IP Logged

I agree, with all the new characters in the show, I don't get the same old feeling of Astitva, they could have introduced better actors..I hope Sia does perform like Simran..

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 3:43am | IP Logged

venus, great thoughts...Ya, i too am wondering how and why is Divya having a similarity with Simran if Sia is supposed to be Simran's daughter...Anyway, let's wait and see.

I hope they will show Abhi after the leap this week. My hands are already itching to run over my keyboard to type that updateTongue

venus Newbie
venus
venus

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 5:02am | IP Logged

Yes Sree, and I am desperatly waiting to read that update Wink, as here I get to see 1 day old episode..I have been reading your updates and mails for long, and I must say that you are doing a great job here...well done Clap

innocentindian Goldie
innocentindian
innocentindian

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venus

I dont know what happened with Chavi (Ria's daughter in USA) , but neither Divya or Sia has any relation to Manas or Ria otherwise Sid must have mentioned it as he was living with his father for so long..

if its abhi's kid and not simran's then there would not be any "genetically ordained" similarity with simran...

again, don't agree - their could be loads of reasons sid hasn't mentioned it...

Also they never mention about Dr. Dalal, her adopted daughter and Samar (Anandi's son)

dr.dalals kid would be mature - don't know anything abt dr.dalal adopting - is this an old story?

Edited by innocentindian - 02 April 2005 at 12:31pm
HugabbleJaan Senior Member
HugabbleJaan
HugabbleJaan

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 9:07am | IP Logged
What Abhi Is Finally Shown In Promo... Cool!!!! But In US We Have To Wait So Long. But Sree Ur update are life saving items Embarrassed

Go to top