India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

DK's foolishness

~LiNa~ IF-Rockerz
~LiNa~
~LiNa~

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:48am | IP Logged

What to sya about our beloved DK Sehgal?

He's really digging his own grave man... The reason he goes to jail is cuz' of his big mouth which he doesn;t have any control over.

In today's episode, he goes to Malik n asking him to ask his son Satya to withdraw his case against Ali. Malik keeps quiet. DK asks where is his son. At that moment, Satyanas appears at the door n records watever DK says.

DK: Becasue of Ali's arrest, even i might get into trouble as poluice might suspect on me. I do not want to face any police interrogation. I can't tolerate police interrogating me.

N then he grabs Malik's collar n threatens him. Satya comes there n says who do u think u are grabbing my Pa's collar. Ur fight is with me. Don't drag my Pa into this. Satya tells him lats time i only suspected you were into illegal stuff n are a smuggler. but aftr hearing this(makes DK hear the recorded thing) my shak is confirmed n i kno you r doing illegal stuff.

Gaya bhes paani mein! Now DK will be the cause of his own arrest!AngryCry

harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Soooo true Lina....His anger will lead to dire consequences sometimes....Disha also mentioned in one of the episodes that usske ghusse ki wajah se kabhi kabhi baath banthe banthe bigad jaatha hai...He should have atleast kept that in mind...Anyway let that satya come to know of his Pa's activities then must see his facial expressions...
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:18am | IP Logged
yeah!..... But i dont know why this Satyanass give up!!! no matter how hard he tries...... disha will never be his!

but when he goes to jail...Disha will be Dk 100% all the way!
mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:48am | IP Logged
DK ka ghussa is janam mein toh thanda nehi hoga!!!at least not till he gets his child ...that little one will make him control his anger.

Malik also says that Disha will always belong to DK only.
Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli

yeah!..... But i dont know why this Satyanass give up!!! no matter how hard he tries...... disha will never be his!

but when he goes to jail...Disha will be Dk 100% all the way!

totaly agree with thisBig smile

hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:51am | IP Logged
DK ka gussa...tauba tauba...kab thanda hoga?
~LiNa~ IF-Rockerz
~LiNa~
~LiNa~

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hello98

never. hello, his gussa will nvr go away. Paidaishi problem haiLOL]

Waise bhi, TD mein DK ka gussa hi to sab kuch hai. HE gets angry with passionLOL n then he loves Disha also with passionLOL

hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~LiNa~

Originally posted by hello98

never. hello, his gussa will nvr go away. Paidaishi problem haiLOL]

Waise bhi, TD mein DK ka gussa hi to sab kuch hai. HE gets angry with passionLOL n then he loves Disha also with passionLOL

So very true Lina

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index