India-Forums

Yeh Dil Chahe More
Yeh Dil Chahe More

summary of Mar21 & Mar22

somia Goldie
somia
somia

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:41am | IP Logged

sorry guys, i couldn't record the last two episodes and i could see only some clips of the episodes... I will try to record tonight's episode Inshallah Smile

meanwhile you can read the summary....

veer tara were at train station... train starts to move and veer asks tara to get in... tara gets on the stairs of slow moving train... she asks veer for the photograph... he says the shahrukh's photo is in your bag... she says no the one of ours... veer shows her the photo... but the train was moving .. so he keeps the photo...

Tara sits in train... Veer turns to return... both were in tears badly...

police reach at train-station, Inspector sees the veer and ask his team to catch him... they sorround veer... and point their guns to him...

veer was terrified but then suddenly he moves one fruit's thella towards inspector... thellahits the inspector and he fells down... consatbles were about to shoot but inspector stopped them and said that no fire.... Veer manages to come out from train station... police is after him....

veer was running to his truck and his photo (of tara-veer) gets on the road... veer stops and wants to pick up the photo but by the time police catches him... and inspector orders his team to beat up veer and ask him about the girl...

they start beating veer like they were hitting some snake... Angryveer is in blood but doesn't leave the photo....

tara was getting depressed in train... and she thinks that she shouldn't leave veer like this... he might be in trouble

she pulls the chain... train stops and tara comes down... she starts runnin toward the station...

she reaches outside of the station and sees veer is in blood ....she screams.... veeeeeeeer and runs towards him...

veer was so happy to see tara.... tara embrace veer and then police tries to seperate them....

in next episode...

police calls tara's dad that they got tara and they are bringing her home.... tara is family and would be in laws are so happy but her step mother got worried...

(i didn't see the whole episode but in next scene)

tara and veer were handcuffed with same handcuff and inspector said to them... you guys better behave your self...

tara was crying as veer was wounded badly... Cry

next scene i saw they were running in jungle and getting scared of animal's voices... tara-veer were in same handcufff ...

it's gonna be romantic guys....

i hope i could uploade the next episode's video.... InshallahSmile

khalidaaisha Groupbie
khalidaaisha
khalidaaisha

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:55am | IP Logged
hey, thx somia, and not a problem plz post the video later inshallah
thx again
AH
khalida Aisha
somia Goldie
somia
somia

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:47am | IP Logged
you are welcome Smile
how come you have two names... Confused just wondering... nothing offensive... Smile
kggkgrl11591 Goldie
kggkgrl11591
kggkgrl11591

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
thnx somia .. the scenes r relli romanitc!!
preeti123 Newbie
preeti123
preeti123

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
thanx Smile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index