congrats to gauri!attention gauri fans.

Posted: 18 years ago
hey, i just heard from a friend(raj-kapur)that gauri won the best bahu award in spa 2006 held yesterday.i dont have any other details and as soon a s i get to know more will inform u as well.u can look forward to seeing the show on april 2nd on star plus at 7pm.
Yes! Congratulations to her! She won the best bahu and karan aka Hiten won the best beta!

Hearty congratulations to them:)))
DIzzz IZ Koool.... Hey Sukhi DID Ronit won anythin I wazz prayin dat He winZ duh Pitaahh Award he Truly deserved it...
   N If u know any odah award dat hiten Gauri plzzz tell it now cauz i think u lnow duh resultz.....
wow superv news.thanx thanx thanx a lot buddy for telling.yes congrats to both of them. 👏 👏 👏
Originally posted by STUD_99

DIzzz IZ Koool.... Hey Sukhi DID Ronit won anythin I wazz prayin dat He winZ duh Pitaahh Award he Truly deserved it...
   N If u know any odah award dat hiten Gauri plzzz tell it now cauz i think u lnow duh resultz.....

Hi stud!! I wanted him to win the fave pita too!! But he won just one- fave sasur:((((

Whaaa😭 never mind- he's the BEST!
thats gr8 i guess jodi has also been 1 by them.that'll be superb. 👏
wow thanx ..4 g8 news.. 👏 👏
wow thanx for this coooooooooooooool news. love it. go gauri.....................
congo to Hitu Gauri and Ronit 👏 I am so happy