Sharmii thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

according to sid and tablet sources  the child is armaan's...😕

the women is not well either....🤢

and yeah but i seriously wanna know what jassi's reaction would be?😛

and i like to ask td when jjkn is ending?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Noooooooo why everyone is thinking the same
Sharmii thumbnail
according to sid it is true and she heard it from quite a reliable source... 😭
insouciance thumbnail
Originally posted by: a4j4ever

according to sid and tablet sources  the child is armaan's...😕

the women is not well either....🤢

and yeah but i seriously wanna know what jassi's reaction would be?😛

and i like to ask td when jjkn is ending?????

So here we go all over again😡😡…..what a great twist😡….couldn't have been better😡….so even on JJKn we have the illegitimate  child out of an  affair😡😡😡…great….so in what way is it now different from the K soaps😡😡😡…….they are ruining it😡😡😡...agree that they ruined it on aug 5th but now things were picking up and JJKN was  nice..but no, a stupid plot and that too in such a cliched way🤢…no, I am not saying all this as SS is playing the woman of armaan's past…even if it was aashka, the reaction would have been the same😕……why the heck this track….and I am not trying to revive the manda speculation, but serioualy, WHY is ss there playing this role…she was supposed to replace manini and ss' track was chalked out as manini is injured….so they must have gone comical😕….why this clichd, wretched grotesque storyline🤢🤢…….never expected from JJKN…..now if they show some sizzling(???????) sanda flashbacks and how armaan exactly ahemmed ss(godforbid), then sorry, but I will be done with the show😡😡👏..i mean it😡…….so  armaan's character butchered all over again and his dark past comes to the forefront again……pathetic isn't the word!!!!…now I wish the show ends…..this was the last straw…..so  kektaaish…..now I am not going to be surprised if they even take the leap  …

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ok, now after the Vedhika track, the one and only Bollywood plot that T & D haven't yet used in jjkn would be the appearance of Armaan's long lost twin - Ashley!!! 😆 😆. Now, I personally would not mind that cliched track - as long as the twins are identical 😳
jassisuri thumbnail
lets keep our fingers crossed, maybe they will give us a good surprise in the end, like ss being someone out to get armaan at all cost or aryaans new idea,i dont think they can play with armaans character in this way,
getting her sympathy by killing her off is also not going to work, after all those who loved janda has been shown as dying
lets wait, and watch(only cant watch ss, 😭 ),no matter however she acts,
navpun thumbnail
If the child is Armaan's then sorry to say but this serial is heading towards most of Ekta Kapoor shows.....Mihir went and had another child with Mandira etc etc......I dont want the innocent story of JJKN to take tht turn......please God...........D & T ko kuch akal do.
insouciance thumbnail
the show is doomed ....beyond redemption 🤢 ....i hate it now and want it to end ASAP 🤢😡 ....there is a saying"vinassh kaale vipreeth buddhi".....TnD and sony are at the brink of their black era 😡😡
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
JJKn 's plot stinks no doubt. I think JJKN won't end before May 2006 thats when their contract gets over too... Anyway getting to the Armaan was a casanova at the start. Have we all forgotten that.

Haven't we ever heard of unwanted pregnancies? Or for that matter one night stands. Jassi is aware of Armaans colorful past. She was his secreatary and kept his girlfriend names and addresses on the CD 😉 . Inspite of that she loved him.

I think Jassi will accept the kid. Because she loves Armaan.
And as far as SS is concerned I don't know. Woh toh Chand din ki Mehmaan hai.

Sharmii thumbnail
actually you knw what i think this is aryan's super duper plan...they will reveal it in the end and end this show on a hopefully good note...