Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Noooooooo why everyone is thinking the same
Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:18am | IP Logged
according to sid it is true and she heard it from quite a reliable source... Cry
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a4j4ever

according to sid and tablet sources  the child is armaan's...Confused

the women is not well either....Dead

and yeah but i seriously wanna know what jassi's reaction would be?Tongue

and i like to ask td when jjkn is ending?????Ouch

So here we go all over againAngryAngry…..what a great twistAngry….couldn't have been betterAngry….so even on JJKn we have the illegitimate  child out of an  affairAngryAngryAngry…great….so in what way is it now different from the K soapsAngryAngryAngry…….they are ruining itAngryAngryAngry...agree that they ruined it on aug 5th but now things were picking up and JJKN was  nice..but no, a stupid plot and that too in such a cliched wayDead…no, I am not saying all this as SS is playing the woman of armaan's past…even if it was aashka, the reaction would have been the sameConfused……why the heck this track….and I am not trying to revive the manda speculation, but serioualy, WHY is ss there playing this role…she was supposed to replace manini and ss' track was chalked out as manini is injured….so they must have gone comicalConfused….why this clichd, wretched grotesque storylineDeadDead…….never expected from JJKN…..now if they show some sizzling(???????) sanda flashbacks and how armaan exactly ahemmed ss(godforbid), then sorry, but I will be done with the showAngryAngryClap..i mean itAngry…….so  armaan's character butchered all over again and his dark past comes to the forefront again……pathetic isn't the word!!!!…now I wish the show ends…..this was the last straw…..so  kektaaish…..now I am not going to be surprised if they even take the leap  …

Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Ok, now after the Vedhika track, the one and only Bollywood plot that T & D haven't yet used in jjkn would be the appearance of Armaan's long lost twin - Ashley!!! LOL LOL. Now, I personally would not mind that cliched track - as long as the twins are identical Embarrassed
jassisuri Goldie
jassisuri
jassisuri

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:01am | IP Logged
lets keep our fingers crossed, maybe they will give us a good surprise in the end, like ss being someone out to get armaan at all cost or aryaans new idea,i dont think they can play with armaans character in this way,
getting her sympathy by killing her off is also not going to work, after all those who loved janda has been shown as dying
lets wait, and watch(only cant watch ss, Cry ),no matter however she acts,
navpun Goldie
navpun
navpun

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:25am | IP Logged
If the child is Armaan's then sorry to say but this serial is heading towards most of Ekta Kapoor shows.....Mihir went and had another child with Mandira etc etc......I dont want the innocent story of JJKN to take tht turn......please God...........D & T ko kuch akal do.
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 7:31am | IP Logged
the show is doomed ....beyond redemption Dead ....i hate it now and want it to end ASAP DeadAngry ....there is a saying"vinassh kaale vipreeth buddhi".....TnD and sony are at the brink of their black era AngryAngry

Go to top