Navya

New to Navya forum!!

virmaan84 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys and gals...i've always been a silent reader of this forum but now i'm interested in sending posts too so i wish to introduce myself...😊...i know my username is not anything related to anya but i'm still a big fan of anya...both shaheer and soumya are very good looking and fit their characters extremely well...soumya has improved so much from how she was in the beginning and now i am in love with her character and the way she essays it...i like anant too a lot ...i hope he always supports navya like he has done in the previous episodes of the serial...without his help, navya will suffocate in bajpayi family...i also hope that i can write good posts in the forum without hurting anyone...after all i cannot be right always and i'm ready to change my views when i realise that i'm wrong...πŸ˜ƒso i hope i'm accepted here and hope to make good friends too..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anya.ss.sf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: virmaan84

Hi guys and gals...i've always been a silent reader of this forum but now i'm interested in sending posts too so i wish to introduce myself...😊...i know my username is not anything related to anya but i'm still a big fan of anya...both shaheer and soumya are very good looking and fit their characters extremely well...soumya has improved so much from how she was in the beginning and now i am in love with her character and the way she essays it...i like anant too a lot ...i hope he always supports navya like he has done in the previous episodes of the serial...without his help, navya will suffocate in bajpayi family...i also hope that i can write good posts in the forum without hurting anyone...after all i cannot be right always and i'm ready to change my views when i realise that i'm wrong...πŸ˜ƒso i hope i'm accepted here and hope to make good friends too..

welcome  yeahπŸ˜ƒ
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
heya welcome
im hina!
u vl surely enjoy here
let m guess-virat manvi fan ?! in short ehmmbh fan?!
virmaan84 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: samratrocks

heya welcome

im hina!
u vl surely enjoy here
let m guess-virat manvi fan ?! in short ehmmbh fan?!

hi hina...getting reminded of hina khan (akshara) when i see ur name...😊...ya currently i'm a virat-maanvi fan and i like ehmmbh also a lot...but the problem is that serials take a strange twist sometimes and then the whole essence and beauty of the show is lost...which is why i watch quite a lot of serials and keep changing my liking often...i know many will say i'm not loyal to the show and actors but i'm past that age where one becomes a die-hard fan of someone...
navyaaddict3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
welcome to the forum dear.
poojaseth thumbnail
welcome to the new forum
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to Navya family...πŸ˜ƒ
Anjaliroy16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
welcome dear i like ur post n i hope u enjoy d navya forum as we r πŸ˜Š 
f.s.m thumbnail
welcome to the best forum dear ... have fun with us ...

YA agree with whatever you say πŸ˜ƒ
arhirocker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wel come dear ...keep  psting  more sensible nd meaningful pstsπŸ‘