ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
 I loooooove it! The tittle song was 100% different from all other Ekta show and each scene was shot well!LOOOOVE IT!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palak22 thumbnail
it is always good from the begining and then shows goes on and on and on and never ends like others.... just a thought Edited by palak22 - 19 years ago
nss526 thumbnail
Me too *points to signature* I'm already obsessed. Angad looks so cute๐Ÿ˜†
..oO Kali Oo.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nss526

Me too *points to signature* I'm already obsessed. Angad looks so cute๐Ÿ˜†

o god i cudnt agree more...he is sooooo cute...nd d title song is great too...cnt stop singin it or humming it at d least!

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well , the first episode was below my expectations . i think i better stick to jjkn ๐Ÿ˜†
nss526 thumbnail

Originally posted by: misha

well , the first episode was below my expectations . i think i better stick to jjkn ๐Ÿ˜†

jjkn is not too good anymore. I don't like how the new Jassi dresses๐Ÿคข

xoneha thumbnail
I love the show too! Especially Iqbal Khan๐Ÿ˜ณ Too bad they aren't going to show him yet..I hope they don't on Monday so I'll have to wait the whole weekend for his face to come on๐Ÿ˜†
anonmember thumbnail

All shows are good in the beginning. Let's wait and see what happens in the next few months. So far the show is good, but we've only seen two episodes. Don't get too excited just yet ๐Ÿ˜Š The story is similar to the films Taal and Guddi.

Edited by sonynyu - 19 years ago
*~puja~* thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonynyu

All shows are good in the beginning. Let's wait and see what happens in the next few months. So far the show is good, but we've only seen two episodes. Don't get too excited just yet ๐Ÿ˜Š The story is similar to the films Taal and Guddi.

I have to agree 100%, but they have to start showing iqbal, i mean neha is pretty and all but we need to see the guy, there aren't that many guys watching the show.... man hopefully tom

xoneha thumbnail
Originally posted by: *~puja~*

I have to agree 100%, but they have to start showing iqbal, i mean neha is pretty and all but we need to see the guy, there aren't that many guys watching the show.... man hopefully tom

*crosses fingers*