Saarthi
Saarthi

Sweet (Page 3)

fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by TiNa58

I wanted to pull his cheeks!! Embarrassed (Only if it's all right with Shaz Wink ). Oh, and, I absolutely love the cute, tiny, little dimple on his left cheek.. Embarrassed

aaww....of course u can buddy....but I have to be present when u do that.....LOLBig smile

and ur right Tina.....his dimple, oh my God.....I could die over that dimple.....my heart lies within his dimple....Embarrassed

preeti_saarrthi Goldie
preeti_saarrthi
preeti_saarrthi

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
shazy!!!!! [LOL] [LOL] [LOL] dont worry...sab jaante hai ki karan sirf tumhara hai....... [LOL] [;)] waise all consider him as their jeeju..but i will consider u as my bhabhi ,if u dont mind( i would love to have a bro like karan [:P] )
what say shazy ??[LOL] [LOL]
diya7000 IF-Dazzler
diya7000
diya7000

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by preeti_saarrthi

shazy!!!!! LOL LOL LOL dont worry...sab jaante hai ki karan sirf tumhara hai....... LOL Wink waise all consider him as their jeejuLOL LOL

Preeti who told you that I consider him Karan as my jeejuAngry? Aur Karan sirf sHazy ka kaise hua?Mana ke She always expresses her luv for him par that doesn't mean that I don't luv him.There are many in the line.  

fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diya7000

shazy!!!!! LOL LOL LOL dont worry...sab jaante hai ki karan sirf tumhara hai....... LOL Wink waise all consider him as their jeejuLOL LOL

Preeti who told you that I consider him Karan as my jeejuAngry? Aur Karan sirf sHazy ka kaise hua?Mana ke She always expresses her luv for him par that doesn't mean that I don't luv him.There are many in the line.  

haila....relax Diya. what did I do? sorry to express my feelings.....didn't know that it was a crimeConfused

maybe I should keep my mouth shut.....Ouch

fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 4:55am | IP Logged

shazy!!!!! LOL LOL LOL dont worry...sab jaante hai ki karan sirf tumhara hai....... LOL Wink waise all consider him as their jeeju..but i will consider u as my bhabhi ,if u dont mind( i would love to have a bro like karan Tongue )
what say shazy ??LOL LOL

that's very sweet of u buddy.....Embarrassed and of course...I don't mind at all. Bas, Diya ki comment padke, thodi si takleef huwi...maybe I talk too much, dont knowOuch

diya7000 IF-Dazzler
diya7000
diya7000

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shazy

Originally posted by diya7000

haila....relax Diya. what did I do? sorry to express my feelings.....didn't know that it was a crimeConfused

maybe I should keep my mouth shut.....Ouch

Ohh shazy dear tumne mujhe galat samjha aur isi baat ka hi mujhe dar thaOuch.Mere kahne ka matlab yeh tha ki koi bol ke pyar karta hai to koi chup rehke.I fall in the 2nd category and in the 1st one.That's it.I am sorryCry that I hurt you. Mujhe lagta hai ke mujhe ji chup rehna chahyiye thaConfused.Sorry once again Cry.

Go to top