Saarthi
Saarthi

Sweet (Page 2)

diya7000 IF-Dazzler
diya7000
diya7000

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tunna

no offenc karan fans but i hav to admit in the starting of the serial he used to hav only 1n half expression on his face always Confused

Though I don't agree with you on that but I have an explanation ki at the starting of the serial Bhumi se usko pyar nehi hua tha na to expressation thik nehi hoti thi. 

raj_sahil Goldie
raj_sahil
raj_sahil

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Innocent angel

Originally posted by Mastang

.(waise main selected videos hi download karti hun...specially jis main suraj kiran ho... LOL Embarrassed )... LOL LOL

wah wahWinkThumbs Up

WinkLOLgood going

tunna Goldie
tunna
tunna

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diya7000

no offenc karan fans but i hav to admit in the starting of the serial he used to hav only 1n half expression on his face always Confused

Though I don't agree with you on that but I have an explanation ki at the starting of the serial Bhumi se usko pyar nehi hua tha na to expressation thik nehi hoti thi. 

o rite... i forgot... tab to usse shefali se pyaar tha na.. den to kisi ka bhi expression thik nahi hogaLOL

Shirley IF-Dazzler
Shirley
Shirley

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by diya7000

o rite... i forgot... tab to usse shefali se pyaar tha na.. den to kisi ka bhi expression thik nahi hogaLOL

oh yeah..those days....seriously...neva liked them....but now arjun's expressions wid bhoomi....wow....chhweett....Embarrassed

TiNa58 IF-Rockerz
TiNa58
TiNa58

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 6:40am | IP Logged
He's really cute & sweet!! Embarrassed I also loved the way he acted in the last scene (just watched Thursday's episode)! He really looked sooooooooooooooo sweet, like a little kid!! I wanted to pull his cheeks!! Embarrassed (Only if it's all right with Shaz Wink ). Oh, and, I absolutely love the cute, tiny, little dimple on his left cheek.. Embarrassed
jaswir lover IF-Dazzler
jaswir lover
jaswir lover

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 8:29am | IP Logged
rly cute arjun Embarrassed Wink
sadDe Goldie
sadDe
sadDe

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by TiNa58

He's really cute & sweet!! Embarrassed I also loved the way he acted in the last scene (just watched Thursday's episode)! He really looked sooooooooooooooo sweet, like a little kid!! I wanted to pull his cheeks!! Embarrassed (Only if it's all right with Shaz Wink ). Oh, and, I absolutely love the cute, tiny, little dimple on his left cheek.. Embarrassed

aray tina..meray mu ki baat keh di aapne...waqaee in teh last scene he looked such a cutieeeeeeeeee pie Masha'Allah...like some kid not gettin his toy..my 5 yr old bhanja sometiems makes such a cutie face..Big smile hehehe..par arjun looked really cuteeeeee..LOL

fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

yeah... he's becoming real good.........
but nowdays he's doing a gr8 job Thumbs Up

haila....Tunna....koi patni apne pati ki be-izzati kaise sunn sakti hai yaar....Cry my karu is just.......ooh la la!!!LOL

just kidding......ur entitled to ur view.....but only one bad comment in a year........so u have to wait till 2007....warna...Evil SmileLOLWink

Go to top