Who should be our mascot?

Poll Choice
Changu
Squeeli
Kaachu
Grimpy
Login To Vote
Posted: 18 years ago

For those of you who haven't already signed up for the Pixie Queen's club, go to the Club thread fast and fill in your details. Your name will be added to the member list as soon as you're up in that thread.

For all our other members, well here we are with our very first group activity. I'm sure when you were signing up yesterday you had no clue our first activity would come up so soon, right? But we gotta move, if we have to keep activity going. So here's our first activity. Finding out Club mascot.

Now everyone knows what a mascot is, its a representation of a club or community in the form of an animal or creature. Now our first activity involves indentifying and then selecting out mascot. Let me introduce the contenders to you.

Changu,Kamini's fav.      

Squeeli, Amy's favourite.

kaachu,dadaji's favourite.

Grimpy, Adi's favourite.

Who's your favourite? Take your pick!

jo adi ka fav wahi mera fav 😳 ....i dun think i need to specify 😆
grimpy of course
arrey i cant choose between grimpy and squeeli 😳
i think,going with the name "pixie queens" i am gonna choose our cute n bubbly mascot squeeli 😊
but i think since grimpy is adis fav hell win hands down 😆😛😉 but i still vote for squeeli 😳
yeah yea, I'll vote now. Don't worry.
Although I don't know who I'm going to vote for yet. Anyways- pata toh chal hi jayega na.
yeh its squeeli fr me shez cute
whichever's adi's choice its mine too..so ofcourse its grimpy 😉
Well I was in a real fix between Kaachu ( cuz I wear glasses, am considered tall and I consider myself intelligent 😆   ðŸ˜† 😆 😆 ) and Grimpy becoz it's Adi's favourite. But Kaachu is an earthworm and considered slow and I don't want our club to be like that so my vote goes for Grimpy cuz he rocks just like Adi!
grimpy 😆 😆 😆 i like TT 😉
Well Grimpy seems to be the clear cut winner then. Coolies, so declared, Grimpy is the winner.
Welcome all, our new club mascot. Grimpy!
hey i loved squeeli.........wat a cute little thing !!!