Users

Frequent Posters

Kavya.S thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
that was wonderful...loved it
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Same here.  The english one was good.  Can you update soon with questions 2 and three?  Thanks.
X xx
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
please update the part 2 soon.. can't wait for more... please... by the way english version is betterπŸ˜‰
-Jitu- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thankyou guys for your kind words. I'll update it soon.

And yes English version is better because I wrote Hindi version in a haste.

-Jitu- thumbnail
Jigar's Three Questions
Part-2

Jigar took a deep breath. He knew unlike Rashi that these questions are going to be really difficult for both of them. On one side Rashi was feeling excited that at-least Jigar is talking to him but she was hiding her feelings. She knew that if she showed any sign of excitement Jigar might get angry again.

On the other hand Jigar was a little nerves. He knew that asking those questions would be really difficult for him and it would be difficult for Rashi to answer them. But he knew that it was necessary. He knew that if they want to give any meaning to their relationship it has to go through these questions.

Although Jigar somewhere in his heart knew the answer of the first question but still he wanted to ask the question. He wanted to hear the answer from Rashi's mouth. He wanted her to open her feelings to him doesn't matter how much those feeling embarrassed her.

Jigar braced himself for the question. He was ready for it, even it hurts Rashi. He gathered all his mental courage and asked Rashi:

'Why did you marry me?'

Rashi was stunned. She was stunned to hear the question. Jigar said those words really quickly. May be because he wanted to get through it fast. He realized that and wanted to make his question very clear to Rashi so he asked her again but this time slowly.

'Rashi...Why did you marry me?...Why?'

Rashi for a minute forgot where she is standing, where she is right now. She lost it. She was so confused that she didn't even know how to react to this question, forget about answering it. Her facial expression was telling everything. All the excitement that Jigar was finally talking to her were washed in a second.

She was looking at Jigar with a question mark on her face. Her first instinct told her to make an excuse. Her inner evil voice told her to avoid the question at any cost. That evil inner voice was telling Rashi to lie to Jigar. Once again. She had lied to him so many times, so what if she lies one more time.

But Rashi was fighting with it. At least she was trying to. She knew that this might be the last chance for her to be honest with Jigar. And this is the only way they can take their relationship forward. You have to honest with him. Her inner good voice told her. Tell him that you married him for his money and status. Her inner good voice encouraged her.

But saying those words is not so easy for anyone. And Rashi's evil side was slowly wining this contest. But Rashi wanted to fight it. She wanted few more seconds to fight with it. She was so confused that all she manged to ask Jigar was: 

'Jigar ji, What...do you mean? I don't understand...what?

It was clear for Jigar that Rashi was struggling. He knew that Rashi understood his question but was confused how to answer it. He knew that he has to push her hard to get the honest answer from her mouth. He knew that he had to be tough with her.

'You know what I mean Rashi. Don't try to act all innocent.'

Rashi knew that she is trapped. But still it was unclear for her as to why Jigar was asking this question. She knew that Jigar already know the answer of that question. He knows that she married him for his wealth and status. Then why he is asking the question.

'Jigar Ji...'

Before she could say any further Jigar said:

'No lies, and no excuses Rashi. I don't want to hear any lie from you or any excuse. Do you hear me? And if you lied to me again I'll instantly leave this room. You understand what I'm saying?'

Jigar was angry. He was aggressive. And he had every right to be so. His entire life was almost ruined by Rashi. She had toyed with his emotions. Now it was his turn to embarrass her. It was his way of punishing her.

Tears were once again flowing from her big eyes. She never knew that this could happen to her. But this was happening. No matter what happens now she knew has to tell the truth. This was the only way out. But big question was how? She was confused as to how to even begin to answer the question. And where it would end. What words she should choose to answer that question.

The pressure was so unbearable for her that she decided to ignore it. She decided to completely blank her mind, like an empty slate, and turned her heart into stone. Out of shame she was looking at the floor...

'Jigar ji...as you know that my family never had much money. We always had to struggle for it. I always thought that if we had more money, our life would be so easy.'

Jigar just couldn't believe what he was hearing. Not because it was disgusting but because Rashi finally speaking the truth. He knew already that Rashi married him because of money. But what he didn't know that Rashi was capable of confessing it.

On the other hand Rashi was loosing her controls on her words. She was crying and speaking at the same time and words were barely coming out from her mouth. She was taking deep breaths after speaking every sentence. She was sobbing and was struggling to take breath.

'I always wanted more money. But there was something more than money. And it was your family status. I mean to become a bahu in a big family like modi family was always a dream for me.'

She was feeling so ashamed that she covered her eyes with her hand. She was crying like never before. It almost looked like as if someone has sucked all energy from her. She knew that she can't speak any further.

Rashi was waiting for Jigar to slap her. She thought Jigar is going to slap her for what she just said. But Jigar didn't do it. It was not in his nature. But instead Jigar took her hand from her face and said:

'So thats why you married me. For money and status.'

He was disappointed of course but for him it was a big victory that Rashi was finally speaking the truth. And for that he was happy. Because this first question was important to know that Rashi will answer rest of the two question honestly. He knew that If she didn't answer the first question honestly there was no point of asking any more. He knew that now he can now proceed with rest of the two questions.

On the other hand Rashi was lost. She was feeling so ashamed that she wanted to flee from the room. She was continuously looking at ground and shaking her head out of shame and waiting for Jigar to do something, anything. Her inner evil self was complete destroyed. And her good conscious was waiting for a punishment. Punishment for what that evil Rashi had done.

But Jigar had something else stored for her. What was it? What was his next question? How Rashi is going to respond to that. Find out in next Part of 'Jigar ke teen sawal'

Note: 1) I'm no longer writing in Hindi. Only in English.
2) Whatever little time i get free I spent it on browsing the discussion forum. So updates will be short and late.
3) Finally Thanks for your support. And Please do comment.
πŸ˜ƒ
Queen.Bee thumbnail
great so first question is that.. i think this was the first question in my mind too... but please try to update soon..can't wait for more..
-Jitu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashi.krishna

great so first question is that.. i think this was the first question in my mind too... but please try to update soon..can't wait for more..

I'll try to update it soon. πŸ˜‰
Queen.Bee thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackSonic

I'll try to update it soon. πŸ˜‰

at this rate i can't imagine how will she answer him if he asked do u love me?
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wow very nice update. Good to see rashi telling the truth. Thanks for the PM
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ok...so Jigar is testing...Rashi...

Lets C how Rashi will answer the other 2 questions..πŸ˜‰