Megz's VirMan Fantasy: Movie Date - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
hi your os are really very good. πŸ‘πŸΌ i read all of your work till date. its just amazing. could you pm me next time  you write one
It's fab!! I luvd it!! Awesum!! I knw it's an OS, bt stil cntinu, plzz.. It was amazing!! :D
me :D
OMGGG πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£...i am sorry but Shlok had be the highlight of this OS...i just loved him in this...and the way you wrote his lines..and the things he did..πŸ˜†...perfect justice to his characterπŸ‘..really fab...and his intereaction with Virat bhayia πŸ˜†...and loved Chachi's dialogues as well..
U made them see Dirty Picture ??😲😲😲...i haven't seen it but heard about it ...
so is this a only one-past OS?? cause i was kinda hoping that it was more than that πŸ˜³
as always...Virat and Maanvi were just fab in ur OS...and u wrote out their feelings and emotions so well...
can't believe Maanvi is not telling him...maybe cause she doesn't want him to worry πŸ˜³..but her not saying it is hurting him even more 

Your Enternal Reader πŸ˜³

p.s hope you are feeling better now...and if you need to talk and chit chat...me is always here...i know we just became friends but still😳
Edited by maankigeet4ever - 12 years ago
It was mind blowing...😊
Love it keep them comming please
Honestly, the thing that struck me the most while reading this was the beauty of you writing. Romance wise you've witten much better stuff, no offence. But there was soo much maturity in the writing style. I was soo impressed. Definitely one of the best things I've ever read on the website. really really good.
beautiful, continue and please PM!
Its really nice!! i enjoyed reading it :) pls continue and PM me thanks!! 
that was really lovely part!!!

Virmaan movie date!! hayyeee
and do continue soon!!! 
LOVED ITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😊
thank you so much for the pm! this was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
Edited by luv.u.zindagi - 12 years ago