Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Calling out all MaHiness & MaDness ~ (Page 6)

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
HugHug
NIGHTEYYY NIGHTTT JADOOO GRRR!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Dear Vinuji...Thank u so much for all the beautiful positive awesome posts spoilers u have given us in this most beautiful magical unique journey of Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS...Wishing you All the best for future and Hope to see U soon back in GHSP Season 2!

Save&Dedication to Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS

Save and Dedication to Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS...

Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET n V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS were destined to meet to be together forever and cherish each and every Geet thui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi dreamy divine beautiful moment in Our GHSP MAANEET paradise...

Our 'Geet hui sabse parayi' MAANEET' is the most heart-touching soul-touching most precious inspirational divine sacred dreamy beautiful royal musical fairytale romantic passionate breathtaking bestest special unique journey truly an eternal saga which has taken all GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS to GHSP MAANEET paradise since GHSP MAANEET have come into our lives as angel sunshine fragrance rainbow and changed our lives forever. GHSP is not just a show but has bcum Our Lives Breath Heart Heartbeat Soul Happiness Peace Everything...Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS have made these 1 year 9 months as the best most beautiful blissful peaceful colourful hopeful positive phase in my life...Thank u n love u all so much...Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET will always be the closest to My Life Heart Soul ...MAANEET r perfect best couple ever and forever and r an epitome of divine unconditional selfless immense care love, respect, admiration, trust, understanding, pride, worship, truth, justice, hope, faith, positivity, happiness, peace, colours, fragrance, dreams, dreams becoming reality. Love, respect, admire worship GHSP MAANEET truly n deeply to infinity n even beyond...

Gurmeet and Drashti truly king and queen of expressions best actor n best actress ever n forever have made MAANEET real for us with their magical beautiful out of this world performances. Nobody can do full justice to MAANEET like Drashti Gurmeet...Hats off to the entire team of Geet hui sabse parayi for gifting us Our Precious GHSP MAANEET the most beautiful magical gift ever and forever...I fall short of words to express how thankful and how much I love the entire team of Geet hui sabse parayi for your excellent outstanding out of this world dedication passion professionalism hardwork u all have put in to gift Our Divine GHSP MAANEET... I agree GHSP MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS, V all have been through many ups and downs in this evergreen journey but still during both best and worst phases of this journey, V all have always loved admired and supported each other and I will always cherish this evergreen beautiful special meorable bittersweet journey ever and forever...

V True Loyal Strong Determined Lovely Positive United GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r trying our best and hoping for the best to Save Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi Bring Back Geet hui sabse parayi Season 2 with Drashti Gurmeet as Geet Maan MAANEET as leads...V all r surely missing Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi The Whole Team of GHSP GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS very much but still The Whole Team of Our GHSP MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS will always occupy very special most special place in My Life Heart Soul which no one can replace... All the best Entire team of Geet hui sabse parayi for ur future... Hope Geet hui sabse parayi Continues V will get Season 2 of Geet hui sabse parayi soon...Let's Try n Hope for the best for Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET and thus Ourselves GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS bcuz Our GHSP MAANEET r literally Our Lives...

Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' is an eternal saga which has no end...Maan ki Geet aur Geet ka Maan forever...GHSP MAANEET' maahi forever...Long live Our GHSP MAANEET' maahi Our Life Heart Soul. Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi Drashti Gurmeet GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r the bestest of the best so truly deserve the bestest of the best... Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi forever...We are Proud to be True Loyal Strong Determined Lovely Positive Happy Peaceful United GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS ever and forever...Proud to be GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS ever n forever...

If anyone is interested, plz check this...thanks... 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2359067

Save&Dedication to Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS

I have tried my best to keep this post of mine short bcuz usually I'm used to writing long posts yaar bcuz when It comes to Our Beloved Divine Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi and Lovely GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS, i can go on and on forever!...Sorry for All My Long posts and Thank u all and Love u all for always reading My Long Posts and for all Your Love...

Lots of love hugs best wishes...

Spandana KS...

Proud to be Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' lover admirer worshipper ever and forever...

Proud to be GHSPIAN MAANEETIAN ever n forever...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maureen84Infinitedreams

--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Sorry for the late post as usual.. Finally Lost Soul found her way to this post Big smileBig smile

Vinuji.. thank you some wonderful moments... I remember the 1st day u knocked our door and asked soo sweetly if you could be the Spoilerz Corner... And from that day, we have all had a blast with you as part of our 3I parivar.. Will miss the fun and masti...

All the best and somehow I have this feeling your life has already taken a new turn and a greater adventure awaits you!

Thank you Geet for giving me a wonderful phamily and beautiful moments onscreen and through 3I...

My life is richer thanks to this show...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maureen84LavZ-honeydew-

sweety095 Goldie
sweety095
sweety095

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
thnk u.we cant even pay for all tht u hv done.u roxBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Desichiqneez-honeydew-

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Huuuieee Jadooo Grrr cum cum sooon !!!!!!!!!
somebody aledy swimming in ganga river!!!!!!!!!!!!!WackoSillyTongue
ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
who who who ...ROFLROFLROFL

Originally posted by 4LeePAR

Huuuieee Jadooo Grrr cum cum sooon !!!!!!!!!
somebody aledy swimming in ganga river!!!!!!!!!!!!!WackoSillyTongue
ROFLROFLROFL

Go to top