India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

my meeting with aamna shariff part2

livingforce Goldie
livingforce
livingforce

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:51am | IP Logged

CG and a couple of crew members were also there.Reluctantly i had to take CG's autograph.I thanked the person who made this possible.I was introduced toaamna's car driver,i was absolutely stunned to know that he was a driver.He was a punjabi don't remember his name,he did not look like a driver by any strech of imagination,great clothes,goggle,a big gold chain.Aamna probably pays him a very fat salary,but he was not friendly.I then consulted to the crew members who were there in the van about my interaction with aamna.They told me i was only allowed to go to the van because i had bought gifts ,they told me i was very lucky not many people get a chance to chat with her like i got they also told me i should not have told her about not watching kthCry if i wouldn't have told her this i would have got a liitle more time(why did i do soCryCry).

A lot of cops were around since a lot of equipments got stoled from the sets.It was good to see chaitanya and shabbir playing cricket with other crew members.I was cursing myself for not bringing a cameraCry .

Shabbir is fine cricketer i think the indian cricket team needs himLOL.Bowls with great pace.I told him the same when i took his autograph.In return i just got a wide smile.I thanked him fot the autograph.

Impressed with Chaitanya

Me-hi chaitanya

Chaitanya-hi

Me-can i get ur autograph

Chaitanya-ya sure

He was very polite.

Chaitanya-whats ur name

Me-abhishek

Chaitanya-are u from mumbai itself

Me-no iam from banglore.

Chaitanya-Banglore it is such a beautiful place

Me-yes it is.

Chaitanya-are u a student

Me-yes i am studing engineering.

He signed the autograph and wished me luck,it was a pleasure talking to him.

I was still waiting there hoping to meet aamna again but was not allowed by the crew members.I told them she had told me to wait,even after insisting so much they did not allow me saying ek bar mil liya vahi bahut badi baat hai kyunke aamna aise kisi se nahin milte jis tarah voh mujhe mile.I was told by the person who made it possible for me that aamna was very angry with something,he also told me madam ko bahut gussa aata hai.I gave him a letter in which i had expressed my gratitude towards her and rajeev and expressed why i stopped watching kth and insisted to visit our forum once.

s_andy IF-Dazzler
s_andy
s_andy

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing & as for shabbir yes he can our cricket team as we desperately need an extra batsman......... LOL
aromi IF-Dazzler
aromi
aromi

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:07am | IP Logged
bechaare..chaitanya aur shabbir ko kuch karna to hai nahin isliye cricket hi khelo bhai...
s_labha Goldie
s_labha
s_labha

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:11am | IP Logged
awww.. bro dont feel bad...i m sure aamna is not dat kind of person..who ill get angry n ill not give more time to you just bcoz u dont watch KTH anymore....might b c must b busy wid somme wrk....
u_rabia Goldie
u_rabia
u_rabia

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:26am | IP Logged
thanks 4 sharing
-SMay31- IF-Sizzlerz
-SMay31-
-SMay31-

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:44am | IP Logged
yes plz dunt think tht aamna is angry wid u tht u stop watching kth ... wen i talked 2 her i tho told her 2 leave kth coz creatvies haeds runied kth n she just laugh sweetly n said so true ... she is really sweet 2 handel ... n itnay bzy life mein insan short tempered ho jata hai ... Smile
amna_kth Senior Member
amna_kth
amna_kth

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:57am | IP Logged
aaw....aamna got angry........
Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 4:07am | IP Logged
OK......so abhi bro....overall....acha experience thaa.... Big smile Embarrassed Clap
N ya chaitanya....sweet aur polite lagta hai.... Embarrassed
N shabbir...also looks like a nice person.... Embarrassed
OK did u se da whole cast...or a few of dem..... Wink

Aur haan jahan tak aamna ke naraaz hone ka sawal hai Cry ....toe...aapko kth na dekhne wali baat ke baare main kehna chiye tha...ke.....da serial is not at all interesting.....n u shud hav also told her sum IILOGICS LOL .....ok.....aur haan....big fan of aamna...n BIGGER fan of rajeev ke bijaii...JODI FAN KEHNA CHAHIYE THAAAAA.... LOL ....n ya.....i noe....ke kitni tense situation hoti hai......aur usse handle karna mushkil ho jaata hai.....but dont worryy.....agar toe aapne letter main sab clarify kar diya hai toe sab theek ho jaye gaa..... Wink Embarrassed

LETS hope 4 da best.....n ya dont forget to contact tht person abt ur letter reachin aamna Wink

Go to top