India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

THE UNMATCHABLE..EYE GAZE..!!!

LOVE_APURVA IF-Dazzler
LOVE_APURVA
LOVE_APURVA

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:47am | IP Logged

hai darlings..HERE i AM ..typing you this commentary of mine..on ICU BED..connected to all kinds of wires..from my brain & heart..and oxygen..tube..etc etc..and the DOCTORS are still not able to understand my PROBLEM..nor MY CURE..because according to them..no one in this world...can get such..not able to breath desease..by just watching TV..LOL..poor guys I tried to explain to them,,that one man..called APurva Agnihothri can have that effect..and his PAIRING with Mona..is the ultimatest..chemical reaction that makes me go breathless...!!!but ALASSSSSSSSS..they feel that I have gone mental so I am expaling all false...!!!LOL

Anyway coming to ..the..point,...I seriously suggest..Apu & Mona..have to consider...doing playback to at least one song which they will picturise..for them...and in future for any of their roles..I swear..Apu was..just FAnTASTIC IN HIS VOICE..and everything so was Mona..but little less than Apu..maybe a little training by APu..will make her perfect..!!GODDDDDD...what a beautiful antakshari it was..just like what I dreamt of..BUt I was idappointed with such short span...I mean they should have shown it at least for 10 mins..yaar..with lot of steamy songs..Awwwww..it was just like in Hum Aapke hain kaun..with samdhis..eyeing each others spouses..WOWWwwwwwwwww..it was mind blwoing,....to say the least..!!

And that song.."Khwab ho tum ya koi haqeeaqt .."..and "Oh mere Sona re..sona.,.re."..will be my ALLL TIME FAV from now on..and you all know WHYYYYYYYY..????Embarrassed..DONT YOUUUUU..???..pHEW..THE WAY ARMU ( aPU)..WAS BLUSHING...WHEN HE WAS SINGING ATHAT SONG & SO WAS MONA..LOOKING AT HIM..AND WHEN SHE STARTED SINGING..THE WAY..HE CLOSED HIS EYES..AND MOVED..SIDEWAYS..WITH ECSTASY..WAS....SOOOOOOO..NATURAL..MANNNN..GOD HE WAS BLUSHING....AND SO WAS SHE...GOD..I really dont know if it acting..but if it is..then I MUST SAY..OSCAR is too small..for that performce..!!

And let me expalin my title..about the UNMATCHABLE  EYE GAZE..guys..

Darlings we all know..the intensity..of their eye contacts..I mean my Lord & his Damsel wife..Armaan & JAssi..(Apu & MOna)..It is ever best..But..Yesterday I realised...that you dont need to have anything steamy to make your knees..go weak..or tremble or blush..or imagine wild,....when Apu & Mona..are close..They just need to see..look into theiri eyes...Everyemotion I wrote below starts automaticallt.knees go weak..all wild imagination..comes..alive..And I feel soooo HOT..(as it is it is really hot summer outhere..)..that I feel like taking a shower..immediately..I swear..!It feels like Armaan is looking deep into her..heart & mind..and her soul & Body...like a ultarviolet or x-ray..machine is making her as transperent as..a belgium glass..to him..!!And so does Jassi..she makes him..melt like a ice..or a camphor..and read whatever he wants in his mind or feels at his heart..!!!You should all..clearly watch their eyes..search sooo deep when they look into each others eyes...both thei reye balls move so rapidly..in..in..in..intoo....each others eyes..that..you are just..blasted with..unparallel..emotion of love & passion..!!!..for eg..you see their eye..gaze..once Armu finishes talking to Mr.dhanraj yesterday..and Jass..ready to get into his ever welcome..warmestof warm....Arms...of our everhandsome..dollesholle..shouldered..Armaan...See the eye gaze they share after..taht hug..when Jass says.."Armaan humein Shiuli..ko uski khushiyonse milana hai.."..and both go gazing..(which looks like eternity..),,and then he says..I promise..and they hug with their eyes..closed..mannnnnn..I AM FLATTTTTT..!! And I swear this is 125487623264976..th time..they have done it..you can check it from day one of JJKN..whether she wore those..mota mota chama..or not..the EYE GAZE..was always set them as well as us on fire..!!

And I dedicate these lines for those ETERNALLY PASSIOANTE EYE GAZES...!!...

"Yeh Aaankhen dekh kar hum saree ..duniya bhool jaatein hain..Inhe dekh ne ki..dhun mein hum..har tamanna bhool jaatein hain.."

"Aaankhon hi aanhon mein ishaara hogaya..baithe baithe humein jeene ka sahaara hogaya.."

"Aap dono ki aankhon mein kuch meheke hue se khwab hain..aapse donose bhi khubsoorat ..aap dono ka yeh andaaz hai...!!"

Love-Hema..

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:59am | IP Logged
i swear...i was thinking about you when they were singing LOL ....which hospital are you admitted in Wink ...lemme come and see you LOL
LOVE_APURVA IF-Dazzler
LOVE_APURVA
LOVE_APURVA

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:01am | IP Logged
ArmuJASS fanatic hospital fo Garden city..!! Embarrassed

Love-Hema
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Hema ur post always make me Wacko
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:05am | IP Logged
ERRRRRM.....never heard of it LOL ......hmmm....and yeah i know...its so hot out here....   DeadCryOuch ....
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:06am | IP Logged
hemaaaaa
ab kya kahoon tumhe

u always make everyone belive in love and romance
honest u shud write the full journal of jassi and armaan love story

ur words r too good

i m lost for words
but i know this much whenver there wud be any good janda scene ur post is bound to be there
and if it doesnt then urgent msg to buffy to call u hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Apurva

Hema ur post always make me Wacko

LOL, my reaction is always(or whenever i read it)Shocked

LOVE_APURVA IF-Dazzler
LOVE_APURVA
LOVE_APURVA

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Awwwwwwwwww//buffie..Meena and ananya..I bow to your..love..and praises..which I doubt ..whether I deserve..!!!
All your love & Apu & Mona get the best out of me..!!Thats it..so you people are to be credited for that..!!

Love-Hema Heart

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index