Does anyone miss Amey here?

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I do. I really do. I'm a Karunya fan since start but Amey slowly made his place for my favorite contestant too. When he sang "Rang De Basanti" , i felt like singing with him, When he sang "Tu hi Tu"..I felt so touched by the way he sang the song.

There came a time that i was really confused choosing between Karunya and Amey. I thought among the top 4 only these 2 contestants really deserved to be indian idol. At on point in time, i also eliminated karunya to see amey as the next indian idol. This was really shocking for me to have amey leave the contest approx 2 weeks back. I couldnt believe it at first but then was relieved that atleast another deserving contestant Karunya is still in top 3. There is hope for indian idol. When i saw the performances this week, i can't explain how badly i missed Amey. I didnt watch the show on tuesday due to this fact.

I just wish amey gets something far better than indian idol and people please please vote for karunya to save a very good singer from being treated the same way amey was. What is done cannot be undone but what remains can be saved. I cannot vote since i am from Pakistan but i hope u ppl choose the deserving contestant and not on the basis of their personalities and everything else. This is really disappointing for those who deserve to be in there.

Thank you all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maira1390 thumbnail
we all like amey..but please post something new πŸ˜ƒ
breathing_irony thumbnail
i dont miss amey at all.......because u miss the ppl who u r likely to forget n i can never forget amey!
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
amey fans had requested in an earlier thread,not to keep posting 'missing amey',it is painful for them.I know...cause after antara got voted out,i hated seeing her posts and I just lost it,the 20% warning under my avatar is the result of that.

yes, we all miss amey.never in my dreams I thought amey would go out.sony made a big mistake..the show is dead now. 🀒
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
Thanks for ur comments gals.
Ankita31 i didnt know anything about wat u wrote. I seldom visit the indian idol forum, thats y. am sorry if i hurted anyone through my topic. But that were my true feelings and i thought to share since this was the only place i could ever speak out for amey since u r all watching the show just like me! ..
Vaibhavi thumbnail
true idol - amey date!
Niceup thumbnail
amey ko miss karne ki jarurat nahi hey........wo hamare dil mey he........after few days we r going to listen him very soon.............he is star πŸ‘ he will be a star πŸ‘ πŸ‘ just wait n see
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I also miss him... 😭 😭 😭
hav not talked to him for 3 days....
i'll call him t'day!!!i hope that he would not be bz when i'll call him!!!
jiya khan thumbnail
i dont miss amey at all.......because u miss the ppl who u r likely to forget n i can never forget amey!

I AGREE
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jiya khan

I AGREE

nice!!!

but i styl miss not seeing him on the idol stage and performing sumthing new..i styl miss talking about his next gala's and his song choice...i styl miss staying up late waiting for the results to know if he's safe

i miss all that.....but amey will always be in my heart😳