Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SBS and SBB today!!! ViSu together *links added* (Page 5)

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Hema i don't think We will ever get it Ouch Thanks to dem atleast dey gave us sumthingLOL sumthing is always better den nothingROFL

and waisey bhi right now Vivu ke upar kaaley baadal ka prakaup chal raha hainROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snitchseeker

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

@Chakkz..Absolutely dear..but shy kya yaar no way..they are most comfy with each other ..I WILL ALWAYS BELEIVE THAT..because you all knwo how theysizle in each others company anywayz..Something is better than nothing hai na..LOL

@Snig's aw..yes dear..wahi kar rahi hoon lekin kitna ignore karen yaar ..Akhir hamara bhi dil hai ..koi pathhar nahin..na..CryAngry

But no point banging head on wall na.Ouch So please koi caps upload karo of those beautiful Abhiya & VISU scenes. SmileSomeone call Sanchu asap

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anurag--

Hema i don't think We will ever get it Ouch Thanks to dem atleast dey gave us sumthingLOL sumthing is always better den nothingROFL

and waisey bhi right now Vivu ke upar kaaley baadal ka prakaup chal raha hainROFL

ROFL
--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
@Snigdha : Oye!! Me not an Abhiya fan Tongue -- I am only an Abhay fan!

But I hate the media when they give false news especially -- and when it comes to ViSu I really dint like it when all the blame went on Suku and she was the one badmouthed and Vivian was almost given a clean chit -- Now that I can see everything is fine -- I am glad that its a slap back at the reporters for putting in false news! Big smile LOL

snitchseeker

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

@Snigdha : Oye!! Me not an Abhiya fan Tongue -- I am only an Abhay fan!

But I hate the media when they give false news especially -- and when it comes to ViSu I really dint like it when all the blame went on Suku and she was the one badmouthed and Vivian was almost given a clean chit -- Now that I can see everything is fine -- I am glad that its a slap back at the reporters for putting in false news! Big smile LOL

Oh ok Abhay fan u r so Nishi re. I miss her. I am an out & out Abhiya & Sadoo Raichand fan mind u the sadoo one not dukhiyari one. LOLLOL

That article was not exactly a shocker something is defo fishy but we can't say what. Suku was blamed as she was quite reserved & Poco di did said that she too throws tantrums. But yeah that time it was who was bad mouthed

--Anna--

.SmokeySilence. IF-Stunnerz
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
 Thanks for sharing Chakku...Embarrassed
Cant wait to see it... Gosh I feel nostalgic... i will surely miss them a lot...n specially when from next monday i will have nothing to watch in tv...Ouch 
Viv called DD fat? Shocked khudko dekha hai how he is gettin fat  ROFL
and visu were cute in their wedding seg as well... *sigh*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snitchseekerBefikre

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snitchseeker

Oh ok Abhay fan u r so Nishi re. I miss her. I am an out & out Abhiya & Sadoo Raichand fan mind u the sadoo one not dukhiyari one. LOLLOL

That article was not exactly a shocker something is defo fishy but we can't say what. Suku was blamed as she was quite reserved & Poco di did said that she too throws tantrums. But yeah that time it was who was bad mouthed

I know -- and that is why me and Nishi get well along together Tongue LOL I am Abhay fan but only sadoo Abhay fan -- jabse Human bana hai I see Vivian in him and not Abhay! LOL

I am not saying anything was "not" wrong between them. And I agree with poco di -- none of them are actually doodh ka dhula -- I have met many actors and I know how they are behind the camera. So neither I am supporting Suku or Vivian in this matter -- but the articles were putting the blame on Suku alone -- that was not something I could digest. Like they -- taali ek haath se nahi bajti! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snitchseeker.SmokeySilence.

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by snitchseeker

I know -- and that is why me and Nishi get well along together Tongue LOL I am Abhay fan but only sadoo Abhay fan -- jabse Human bana hai I see Vivian in him and not Abhay! LOL

I am not saying anything was "not" wrong between them. And I agree with poco di -- none of them are actually doodh ka dhula -- I have met many actors and I know how they are behind the camera. So neither I am supporting Suku or Vivian in this matter -- but the articles were putting the blame on Suku alone -- that was not something I could digest. Like they -- taali ek haath se nahi bajti! Wink

Exactly Clap

Go to top