Bhabhi

22nd March Update

Vandu4ever IF-Stunnerz
Vandu4ever
Vandu4ever

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:13am | IP Logged

22nd March Update

The episode starts with

Shubham had confess dat he tried tgo kill Tilak ChopraCry so judge was about to give his faislabut Shubham's lawyer stops him and says his client's dimagi halat is not well & he's giving kurbaniAngry 4 his love for Suhana. & Shubham says stop it vakil saab just stop it(yells) and tells judge that he already confessed his jurm and tell judge for hear his faisla. & His lawyer asks judge to give him one more day and judge agrees. Shubham yells in judge and says main mujrim hoon, mujhe saza de dijiye.

Suhana goes to meet Shubham in jailSmile and tells him y did he lie in court. And Shubham says he's culprit and he deserves pumishment. And Suhana says u're not real culprit. Subham says Alpa ke jaane ke baad meri jindgi ka koe maksad nahin hai. Suhana says I'll go and tell truth to family and Shubham stops her and says duniyawaale hamare rishte ko chahe job hi naam de lekin maine hamesha tumhe apni behen mana haiBig smile, aur tumhe esi rishte ka vasta tum kisise kuchh nahin kahogi. And says if he confess everything, she can leave peacefully with Vishu. Vivek and Reshma overhears their conservation. And they realize that Shubham & Suhana's relationship is like sis-bro.

Vishu was telling Minu and Nanda that Suhana and Reshma're going to meet Shubham in jail. Reshma and Suhana come back home. Nanda asks Reshma that why did she go jail to meet Shubham. And Reshma tells Suhana to go in her room and Reshma is in kitchen. Nanda comes to her and says if Shubham had confessed everything and in court everyone doom on their relationship still u went to meet Shubham with Suhana. And Reshma says Suhana-Shubham's relationship is like bhai-behen and Shubham is not real mujrim. Nanda asks then who's real culprit. Reshma says I dunno and I dunn want to force Suhana to give gavahi in court.

Suhana was starring her Ammu's photo and crying.CryCry Vish comes to her and as usual blame Saroj and argue with SuhanaAngryAngry. He says kal court main Shubham ko phansi ki saza ho jayegi. Suhana says kitna farak hai tumme aur Shubham main.Smile Vishu was like agar Shubham court main apna gunah kabool nahin karta to main use goli mar deta. Suhana was with Reshma in mandir. And again they talk about Arjun-Abhimanyu of Mahabharat.

Next day outside the court,

Reshma tells Suhana to support the truthSmile. And Vivek comes there and Reshma leaves. Vivek tells Suhana that ur dadi was right. Ur Ammu always support the truth and u've to say truth in courtSmile and you've to win today. And says main tumhara mujrim hoon. Ho sake to mujhe maaf kar do.

In court,

Shubham's opposition lawyer says all evidences r opposite to Shubham and proves that Shubham is mujrim and tells judge for his faisla. And Suhana stands up and says she wanna say something. She is in witness box and says its truth that Shubham wanted Tilak's property dats y he choose wrong path. Lawyer asks Suhana again and again that it was Shubham who fired on Tilak on Holi. Before Suhana say anything Prem stands up and tells that it was himself who tried to kill TilakClapClap wow nice fatherSmile and Shubham stops Prem and tell him to not to say anything. And judge asks Suhana if he was Prem or Shubham. And Prem tells Suhana to blame on him and says that's was me who wanted to kill ur Tilak papa. And Suhna says Prem is helpless dad who loves his son so much. My dad is just like him. He loves me so musch. He's good man. My dad wants that I tell da truth so he can proud me. Judge tells her come to the point and asks her again that was it Prem who tried to kill Tilak on holi? And Suhana says daddyji pe aaj tak job hi hamle hue who na to Shubham Khanna ne kiye or nahin Prem Khanna ne kiye. Judge asks then who was he? And Suhana points out to Vivek and says mere papa Vivek Sethh with tears.CryCry Everyone is shocked and episode ends!!!

Edited by Vandu4ever - 23 March 2006 at 2:14am

rinita Goldie
rinita
rinita

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Thks for the superb update Clap
ironicalz Senior Member
ironicalz
ironicalz

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:50am | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful update Clap
bainssangha IF-Rockerz
bainssangha
bainssangha

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 7:22am | IP Logged
thanks
u_rabia Goldie
u_rabia
u_rabia

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:28am | IP Logged
thanx
mushkan_2003 Goldie
mushkan_2003
mushkan_2003

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:31am | IP Logged
thnks for superb update
QueenE IF-Rockerz
QueenE
QueenE

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

Well we knew it - it had to be vivek - but with alpa blame her sister or her father will explain everything to her.

Esti aunty
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top