SBB/SBS - Salam E Ishq * HD Link Added - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Barun and Akshay were hilarious with their dance moves.! ðŸ¤£ Too cute.!! :D
exciting hilarious Barun as to do it off screen as he can't do on screen ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
Akshay's wild dance steps are a must watch. ðŸ¤£ 
la still there? 😲 i thought she will get lost after tomorrow! gosh! what is she doing there still? cant she understand that HE DOES NOT LOVE HER!!!! i really wish to slap her now!! after tomorrow..any mad person will understand! i guess she cant leave the comfort of RM!! thats why still there! argh! la i was sympathizing with you! but you are a fool..nothing else! now do we have to watch ASR la engagement too!? 
Originally posted by nyxx

Hey Raina!!
I hope soo...but Im wondering why we're having the Payash engagement before Arnav-La's...so most probably, theres got called off. 😊 or delayed?  She was shown quite disturbed, and especially, when Khushi is twirling around, Arnav is just watching her...lol!

I think it will be delayed.
But for sure La will make an exit now..
So no engagement...
Originally posted by aa123.80

bas jalaate hi rahoge .. ya link bhi doge 😊
Originally posted by aa123.80

I love the way barun said,Bade bhaia nach ke dekhao? and he danced so sweetly.It was total hilarious.😆
nce segment its obv LA knws abt asr and khushi n khushi is upset for la and snake where as asr is just ogling at khushi !

the boys fun was hilarious sanay didnt look well bechari was tired but loked gorgeous n barun looked HOT , the fun part was barun taking babu j and running the wheel chair ard sanaya and sanay was giving sadka of babujee with the money lol !

BUT HOW I WISH ASR HAS DANCED WITH KHUSHI UFFF
hmm...there was a tagline that engagement ring is of Khushi's size... Is LA going to do some sacrifice at the last moment ðŸ˜†

Thanks Sathya for the whole update...
ab link bhi de do jaldi se 😊
Edited by monsi08 - 12 years ago
Omgee...kHushi was lukking Stunning...!!...Arnav HoJayega Bekaabo...Woohoo!!🤪🤪