Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi_dhamaka93 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
so much for mistrusting a sati sawitri patni. If su mistrusted her then indeed he deserved that slap. 🤢 🤢 🤢

This Manik is disgusting 😡 😡 😡

I wanna c this episode so bad. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 😕

desi_dhamaka93 thumbnail
i am sure its all Manik's fault. 😡 🤢 🤢
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey this is shoeing there luuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv 😛 .....zara u fighting.sad
To clear everyones misunderstanding and to those who missed the episode here is what happened. Manik tried to put a pillow on dadaji's face to kill him and sumit walked in and Manik realised with sumit around he can't harm dadaji. So then Manik pretended to be nice to kumkum and on purpose held her hand as he saw Sumit coming towards them and sumit saw manik holding Kumkum and sumit couldn't handle it as we see how upset he looks.

Then next scene the servant in the house is taking water for kumkum , and Manik says he will take it for her, so he takes the water spikes it with some drug. Then the scene shows kumkum saying to Manik why did you bring the water and he says can't i even do this much for my wife blah blah blah. Kumkum drinks the water. Then talks to dhruv for a bit and then tells him she's closing the light and she starts to feel dizy and falls on the bed, then manik comes in and goes to sleep next to her and Sumit walks past and thinks of the worst. Kumkum is totally knocked out and Manik goes out to sumit and says sorry we didn't close the door tomorrow kumkum will close it making it sound like him and kumkum are back together.
prewview for monday:
In anger Sumit questions kumkum he says to her last night i saw you with jatin in your room in the same bed etc, and kumkum slaps him,

See its not kumkum's fault her water was drugged and she didn't even know what a nasty trick manik has played. Sumit is at fault because he wanted kumukm to get on with her life with Jatin so he can't complain really.

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

yup tulsi virani, that's what happened. it's not kk's fault at all. it was right that kk slaped su, and now su will realsie he cant see kk with jatin or anyone else. he probably will tell her on mon that he wants to come back to her and he loves her that's why he reacted like that

norzar

Irish_Pride thumbnail
HOW DARE KUMKUM SLAPPED SUMMIT 😡 ...JATIN IZ DA ONE WHO DESERVE DA SLAP..NOT HIM
mariaam thumbnail
Hey Thanks tulsivirani for the update !! Well i don't think kah they will drag this matter, as we all know about the leap, so just relax !!!
---Samaira--- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
but the stupid manic made kk slap sumit ,manik is the one whos doin it her deserved a big slap 😡
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so the slap finally happened....poor sumit kumkum