Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

kumkum slaps sumit...(,")

anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

aj to pata chal hi gaya ki sumit luvs kumkum very much.in the upcoming segment shows sumit saying kk kal raat tum aur jatin bhaiya ek saath soye the n gues wht happens..............

i was shocked 2 c this.kumkum slaps sumit.isnt this love n also mistust shown by sumit

n this is a repeated scene ..during yash tym kumkum n yash were shown sleeping 2gether just lyk this.......n sumit sees it...tht tym he didnt react but this tym.n his xpressions of full red gussa..........u noe even in this gussa he looked sooooooooooo edible n so yummy n looked so hansome........lets cc whts stored for us next...

b/w...sumit lukd a million bucks in his blue kurta

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku2cute thumbnail
ohhhhhhhhhhhh hoooooooooooooooo
anku2cute thumbnail
ohhhhhhhhhhhh hoooooooooooooooo
zara29 thumbnail

OMG.. 😲
How dare she slapped my sweeto...kumkummmmmmmm! πŸ˜†
btw thanx anku 4 sharing
cant wait 2 c my hotti Summit in blue kurta πŸ˜ƒ

hey anku was Summit angry 2 c kk with..M**

Edited by zara29 - 18 years ago
mariaam thumbnail
Can anubody tell me in detail what happened today !!!

anku2cute thumbnail
hey madoo....detail to nai par u can noe aaj bahut bura din tha.read this

zara u waiting 2 c him.hav aleardy cen n eaten.hehe

n he needed a slap
zara29 thumbnail

[quote=anku]hey madoo....detail to nai par u can noe aaj bahut bura din tha.read this

zara u waiting 2 c him.hav aleardy cen n eaten.hehe

n he needed a slap[/quote]
hey anku...now dont say lyk this abt Summit! 😳 samjhi...
He was not suspecting kk...well I havnt watched the epi..but I think he must be [just] asking her... 😳
kk & best patni..huh 😑 ...patniz dont slap their patiz... 😳

I wish Summit also slap back her😳..but I knwo he wont..coz He is the real best Pati😊

Edited by zara29 - 18 years ago
anku2cute thumbnail
zara no he was in full angerrrrrrr.............n plz best patnis sumtym hav 2........n she is d bst patni.n he d best pati coz he luvs her now also....thts why he felt bad na πŸ˜‰
zara29 thumbnail
Its summit's right 2 ask her questions...
but then...y did she slap him ..She cud answer him [no matter] angrily..slap is too much. 😳
anyways..leave it...Its all writer's fault... 😑
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

stop arguing zara and anku!!
initially i was also shocked to see kk slapping su, but when i saw su's anger and the way he spoke to kk abt jatin, i think it was ok πŸ˜• (although i also hated the fact as much as you do zara) coz hussain was not slapped, sumit was and that's what's important

there's no way any1 will ever be able to hit hussain as long as we are thereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and i think ankita u r right, su still loves kk so much that he cud not bear it and of course, sumtimes best patnis also have to take this drastic step to stop their marriage from breaking up 😳 😳
i really hate manik 😑 😑 for creating such a huge misunderstanding between su-kk at the time when they have won best pati-patni
now it's high time that the writers understand, ppl want to see su-kk together, they are the best pati-patni πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by nature - 18 years ago