India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

precap

soni28 IF-Dazzler
soni28
soni28

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:08am | IP Logged

guyz i caught the end of yesterday's episode where the fakir baba is warning disha (dk is also with her) that tumhari zindagi main bahut bada toofan aane wala hain and she says but baba main ek badi toofan se guzar chuki hoon and he says yeh us se bhi bada toofan hain aur tumhe sawdaan karne aaya hoon.....

precap: satya tells ali ab mujhe pata chala tum kaise choot gaye par main tumhe aur tumhari maalik dono ko sazaa dilwaunga (mallik is also standing there looking shocked and unhappy)

guyz we have to appreciate satya cos he didn't step back after coming to know his dad is involved....

kudos to u satya ClapThumbs Up

mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:20am | IP Logged
soni,,,I do not think Satya knows Malik is the boss...Malik just looking unhappy does not mean satya knows about it....he is unhappy because he is scared of facing his son...I am sure Satya is still just thinking of DK....he will not find out about his father so easily....Rupali will make more drama out of this.
thanks for the precap.
maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Thanks for the precap soni. I also think as mona says that Satya does not know about his father being involved and still under the impression that it is DK. This secret will not be revealed so fast and easiy, it will drag for sometime.
soni28 IF-Dazzler
soni28
soni28

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:54am | IP Logged
mona and maya,
now that i think of it u guyz must be right, it will probably come out much later that his own dad is involved...
hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Same here dont think he knows yet.....all toofaans originate in Guhaland...my my Rupali is the Weather Goddess!!!!!!!!!

Edited by hello98 - 23 March 2006 at 2:40am
~LiNa~ IF-Rockerz
~LiNa~
~LiNa~

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:18am | IP Logged
thx Soni...

Nope, Satya doesn;t kno his DDad is e mastermind behind it all...
harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hello98

Same here dont think he knows yet.....all toofaans originate in Guhaland...my my Rupali is the Weather Goddess!!!!!!!!!

OMG...OMG...my rupu is getting lot of appreciations from u guys.....LOLwoh weather goddess hi sahi lekin kuch tho bangayi aap logon ke nazar mai....WinkLOL 

Thanks Soni akka....If that satyanas comes to know the real culprit behind the robbery then usska tho death hi hojaayega...sharam se mar jaayega...(hope i typed correctly)......he wont even think of exposing his Pa..thats for sure...This fellow is not that satyaharischandra.......yesterday i got to see an episode where he is telling that shiala over phone that D is not happy with DK eventhough he sees her happy on valentines day....he is adjusting hsi voice n saying all this...and i felt by his actions that his heart knows she is happy but he cant digest it n above all as D said in one of teh episodes that Satya is jealous of her hubby...n that is sooo true.....I also felt that he is totally a villain......Yesterday episode revealed that he is totally negative....his motive is only to get Disha......AngryAngry

soni28 IF-Dazzler
soni28
soni28

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 7:45am | IP Logged
ok jyothi, lets wait and watch to see what he will do when he comes to know his dad is behind everything Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index