Members Lounge

Do you remember your 1st ever post here? - Page 2

Sarah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I just remember that it was in kahiin to hoga forum...has to be abt rajeev πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think it was in PSF and still 90% of my posts are in that section πŸ˜Š
KNPKH2ster thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my first post was at the New Members Intro and the second was on Kareena Kareena forum b4 that forum got locked.
missspriyaaa thumbnail
OoO.. my first post ever was in the Fame Gurukul Section.. the topic was "Latest News on Fame Gurukul for NRI's".. ahahha.. miss fame gurukul!
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: amreen1409

I think it was in PSF and still 90% of my posts are in that section πŸ˜Š

liar liar...cought ur lie.....u were a member a looong time b4 osf opened u were a memb here b4 me and u said tht u joined cuz of jjkn so even tho u were a groupie wen u joined psf ur 1st post was prolly in pssf...and now i c u elsewherel b4 100% of ur posts were in psf..hehe...but yea da 90% posts in psf is tru..other part is a lie

delilah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I remember that the reason why I joined here was because of the JJKN section. I used to be one of the many silent readers of the wonderful JJKN updates given by Daisy and the others... 😊

I don't remember exactly but I think my first post was probably thanking Daisy for the wonderful updates that she used to write...

Daisy (if u are reading this) then u r amazing...u write so well that it is even better than watching the actual thing πŸ‘ πŸ‘
dreamerrrrr thumbnail
cant remember my first post.....was nearly a yr ago!!!!!
i think it was most probably in da kkusum or kyph forum... 😳
amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

liar liar...cought ur lie.....u were a member a looong time b4 osf opened u were a memb here b4 me and u said tht u joined cuz of jjkn so even tho u were a groupie wen u joined psf ur 1st post was prolly in pssf...and now i c u elsewherel b4 100% of ur posts were in psf..hehe...but yea da 90% posts in psf is tru..other part is a lie

lol... Ms. bhulakar.. remember me mentioning that even though i joined in sep 04 i was a silent member till that june when i started replying to either urs or emmi's post... i joined cuz of jjkn but only to read updates and that time there was no [memberz only] tag so i was only there to read n not to post anything πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

another big truth: I DONT LIE! πŸ˜†
Urooj3k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mine....waz in the Kahin to hoga forum...askin for help bout sumthin....
popkurn thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: JALFAN1*

i dont remember mine!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

SAME! Too long ago! I also have a bad memory😳

Priya