Jenny's Gallery#17|C|Requests:pg 132,137, 143 (Page 93)

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
loved the blend Jenny...
Awesome sigg

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Wow Jenny everything came out fab<3 the colouring and blending on every sig is just perfect =) I luv that crying sig such a powerful siggyClap the quoted you used for the sigs are awesome, beautiful workClap
Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged

omgwash the all Kash sigs look gorgeous ! <3 i love your coloring jenny :D

nm21 Goldie

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Aw, this just makes me miss them more.

Wonderful update Jenny. I love the styles and especially "and I'll turn around cause I always know you'll be there" such cute words. Massively gushing over them now.

Lush update! xo

anku- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Lovely update again Jenz. I loved the preview update siggy. Its too beautiful to be described in words. And the one sig where you used my fav. lyrics - khuda ko dikh raha hoga one.. wow, flawless job on it. I am usingg!<3 And kudos to you for a new design once again.. its marvellous. This one - http://i.imgur.com/TdfS5.png is awwwish. Saved it as well.. will use it sometime. The palat sig is tooo cuteee<3 My most fav. is the gloss one - http://i.imgur.com/wXcmj.png damn that coloring and gloss, LOVE<3<3 Keep it update.. the update was by far one of the best =) Biased me<3 hehe! Update soon.. muah!

Edited by -aakanksha- - 16 January 2012 at 2:52pm
Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Jennyyy OMG this update is ur bestestt seriously..I actually appreciate that u tried new stylinggg...font and twxt are perfect..theyr making the sig look 10 times more pretty..and the new styling where u complied multiple pix its just amazing trust me...saved the sigx !!! <3
deeps. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
lovely update jenny... Embarrassed
yulZ IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Mann I just love how u answer my question without even needing to ask it ROFL..

I was always wondering how on earth can u make 845423654 siggies in such a short period of time Stern Smile and after aish told me u wake around 2 am and make siggies i was like :O:O:O but that kinda answered my question too so i was happy aswell ofcourse ROFLROFL

NOWW there is one thing i can NEVER do and thats 
a) missing u update
b) and after viewing them still being all normal ROFL
c) not commenting on them 

these are the things that even if i wanted i would never do :P I M PO S S I B L E !! and ur small note just made me think u must be one fast marathon runner or sth ROFL coz u are quick in everything like u said LOL.. before i move on to the kash part i am being a bit biased and m being attracted towards Sarun Heart/ mann these two are soo compatible with each other Embarrassed.. i mean they are like such good frens :):):):) and watching them offscreen is so much fun coz they are ALWAYS having masti LOL.. plus akash was the one that totally gave me a shock ROFL coz i always thought he might be all quiet type in real aswell LOL but he is much more better ROFL he and barun are like hilarious ROFLROFL ..

the TT creations are just MINDBLOWINGG !! not only coz its our SaRun but the way u have blended the pics eventhough its such a low quality is just SUPERB ClapClap I have always liked the way ur pics are so big big eventhough they are not originally Ermm the one where u have got those two together and other ppl are like totally gayab i just love that Embarrassed it feels like they are the only one that exist :P and one thing i tell u Jen, EVERYTIME i like some pics and think of making siggies on it but wont , coz of laziness LOL , u do it :O:O:O:O that virika pics are just so adorable and it made me want to make a siggy on it but i am not at all good with few pics so i thought may be nahh LOL but when i saw that siggy i was like OOMMYYFISHH :O:O:O its soo beautiful.. its simple, i agree but its perfect for those pics Embarrassed and the golmaal ones ROFL same again but i was thinking of  sth "zoo-ish" type of text in it ROFLROFL ViRman hug was hayee Day Dreaming they are soo damn crazily in love with each other yaar Embarrassed DE ones are HAWT !! Nina is soo gawjuss :$ navya ones ahem ahem LOL not to be rude but i dont like that show :| BUT BUT ur siggies are making them bearable for me LOL Soumya looks pretty in that siggy :)

and FINALLY kash one like everyone said u become the best siggy maker when it comes to kash Star well not like u are not but u just rockkk this whole forum and just shakeee itt LOL when its kash turn !! each and every siggy is amazing. and damn u Jen Stern Smile for making me double speechless with thoe new styles :O:O: those are fantabulous Shocked i liked the fact tht they are bright ROFL for me the best one was indeed the preview wala siggy Wink and that nothing has changed is soo meaningful ! the pics goes soo with the text Big smile

Jen, u are sooo damn quick and we are hip hip hurray abt it coz we get to see u updating frequently ROFL.. 

Edited by yulZ - 15 January 2012 at 10:08am

Go to top