Jenny's Gallery#17|C|Requests:pg 132,137, 143 - Page 77

Posted: 12 years ago
HAWW those are beautiful Jenny! <3
omg i love update.. beautiful texts, woow awesome.,.
likd ur pic selection also

omg my favorite sig from this update..
love text and coloring and border also woow

senorita

wow really amazing creations jenny didi, ur a great cg maker !!👏

dii, could u plss make a punar vivaah cg of siddharth and smriti with this pic plss ?? its the first HQ pic we have of guru's new show and i really want to see ur creation on it dii !!😳

Beautiful work Jenny👏
all the KaSh siggies came out beautss<3
ur colouring on em is ahmazingg😍
my fave is the first one😍 luv the style of it xx
Jenny!!! Love all the teri meri promo siggies , they are amazing <3<3<3 The Kash ones are stunning  fab work! , can't wait to see your siggies on today's epsiode 😍 Keep rockin Jenny :D
Jennyyy nice sigx girlo <3 amazingly beautiful <3

He was sooo hot gosh omg i remember those days we all use to make posts abt armaan how hot hw looked gosh miss those days. This siggy makes me fall in love with KSG all over again he was sooo cute. I love the texture it gose so well with his image omg it just makes it beautiful
WOOOW beautiful your use of texture is admirable really really niceee and i love it
Love the font and bought so many memories back really nice i love how u blended the texture in its beautiful
THE HOTTEST DATE EVER omg i love the font and its sooo meaningful OMG and the pic is perfect in love with this sooo much. HE LOOKS SO HOT IN WHITE love this siggy jenny.
[THIS IS BEAUTIFUL the effects are so amazing love it and the text is so beautiful. What a update i loooveee these siggies bought so many beautiful memories back gosh feeling like all those years should come back when we use to die to watch kash every evening omg gosh they were amazing days. Your siggies just make kash look so beautiful really nice and you used thier best scenes love it sooo much.  Do make some humsafar amnd manveer stuff but a very beautiful UD
Thank you all soo so much for your comments.. Posting a massive updaye because I wanna make new things and if I keep making them and not posting them, I'll have a huge problem with my folders - so it's a huge huge update:)

Feel free to use:)

ArHi:

Arnav-Anjali:

Asher-Khirad:

SA:

SaRun:

Barun Sobti:

Uday-Moniya:

Virka:

Anushka:

JeRan:

Krystle:

Maaneet:

Perneet:

Sanaya Irani:

ShiRan:

Phew, there is another massive updtae coming up after this, which will included sigs I made ages ago but never got around to post, then I wanna start of with a BIG bang IPK update! THIS WEEK was amazing!

Obsessed with Teri Meri more than ever after the promo and this tune:

Perfect as always Jens! 😃

Loved the update! <3
seeing the amount of sigs. #staresandfaints.

jenny, i think this is a record. (;
just freakin' amazing.
quick question - your text, do you type them yourself, or are some of them text brushes? i am seriously in love with all your texts!!
and i am inspired by a couple of sigs - i will credit you if i use the same style. (:

xo.