India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#17|C|Requests:pg 132,137, 143 (Page 57)

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I hate my bg life :| coz that means no long comment in here :( BUT BUT BUTT its been agesss since i left an essay so thought why not today Cool.. no special reason for it though LOL.. I can senses some evil eyes glaring from behind me ( my sis and the guest) ROFL .they have been complaining alot that IF is where i shd permanently live as everytime i am free i come here ROFL the only thing my sis lovesss me viewing the pages is when I am looking at Arhi/Sarun pics/creations coz she is a hugeee fan of these two just like me Approve..

Ok enough of complaining abt those two LOL.. the update has/had and will always rock and u know it Jenny ! There isnt any day where i wont come to this place coz i am TOTALLY obsessed with ur siggies Day Dreaming I dont know how u do it coz eventhough u would be using completely different pics but still they would look like they have been taken from the same scene :O:O: and THIS is what i can a true talent ! u always say that u dont like trying out new style and see when u actually did they are like fireworks girl !!! m completely lattu over those new styles and to be honest they are simple BUT thats wat leave me in amaze coz experiencing it myself I HAVE to add a lot of things in my siggy to be actually satisfied with it ROFL but looking at ur siggies i am always wondering how the hell can someone use not-much-things but still make the siggy turn out BLAST-ILICIOUS .. ClapClap 
another fact that surprises me is the way u blend the pics on the texture :O:O:O seriously how do u do it jen Stern Smile I have seen many creations and m always left shocked coz no way in earth it can happen when i do it ROFL but u guys make it look so easy Stern Smile ..
3rd and the most imp. fact that make me salute ur talent is ..ofcourse... the way u blend 2 different person in one siggy and create a story on itself Star LOVE LOVE LOVEE those siggies the most now !! I am always thinking which couples is it gonna be in ur mixdoubles LOL and the ppl i never thought would lookg good .. u do the magic and prove me wrong Stern Smile 

now coming back to this update finally ROFL.. as soon as i saw HUGE IPKKND on ur title i was jumping with joy ROFL and became all excited LOL.. before moving to arhi/sarun lets talk abt my another fav jodis - NK + Bua ROFL oo gawd their phn convo was HILARIOUSS ROFL this "nand kishore" being someone's name is the thing that will never fail to make me go rofl ROFLROFL the TB article waas like the biggest shock and a joke for us on that day ROFLROFL even my sis thinks its so funny LOL and she keeps doing his acting and its exactly same to same ROFL 

Sarun are love yaar Embarrassed they are adorablee and crazy off screen and hawt on screen LOL.. the last siggy where u have got move pics is amazingg ! and the text is perfect Embarrassed It looks like a line they said themselves Wink i was literally dreaming looking at those siggies but the desi girl wala siggy left me speechless :| dunno why but those pics looks so perfect Embarrassed

and there is this siggy that totally made my day ROFL.. Anjali-snake and NK-Khusi one ROFL the text ROFL "the angels above whispered clearly, never meant to be" fishh ROFLROFL the best best and the bestt line ever i tell u boss ROFLROFL

DD+San one is beyond adorableee Embarrassed love these two individually and more together Embarrassed

Bepannaah. IF-Addictz
Bepannaah.
Bepannaah.

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
super amazing update:D
AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
smashing update, love each and everything u made
awww gorgeous colorings, love textures and texts.. wooow
please make just NK sigs, he is adorable, his expressions are cute..

senorita
-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Gorgeous update Jenz :)

Loved each & every sig <3 beautiful textures , styles & colouring on all :)
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Jeeennyy <3 Gorgeeous update as always sweetheart Hugcaan't stop admiring your stuffDay Dreamingeverything is waay to perfect to get described=D but will try to give an honest comment tought LOL
this is just too cuute ROFL i love the soft effect on it *wooow*

&&& the best for the last Big smile  This is too awesome maaan Day Dreamingdo maake more Sarun collabs and i'll keep using them like noow =D do maake some arhi collabs too EmbarrassedBig smile simplyy fab siggyHug

the updaate was A m a z  i n g like yewwHug
if you don't mind caan i suggest or request you something ? Embarrassed can you maake some Karan&kritika Off-screen moments collab ?

-Aysha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aysha-
-Aysha-

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
really beautiful update :)
pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
GORGEOUS GORGEOUS work
Love this sigg
using!!
http://i.imgur.com/1fTTn.png
.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Gorgeous work Jenny!
Everything looks fab! SaRun & ASR sigs are so awesome amazing work on 'em!

Go to top