India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#17|C|Requests:pg 132,137, 143 (Page 123)

rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
HawwShocked You're open?Shocked I wanna request but I dunno whatErmm Surprise siggy?LOL Up to you buttt I'm gonna reserve this and comment on your update. I even wrote on my hand to remind myselfApprove

I'm baaackBig smile

I decided I want a siggy on Kunal-Konkana from Aaja NachleBig smile Do I have to find pics? ROFL

I loveee the first siggy with KW, JW and SA. The blending, colouring and everything was really really well doneBig smile and I love how you put the text (changing opacity and then a more clear version)

The maaneet siggy tooo. It looks hot <3 Yash-Meera...sounds familiarErmm My memory sucksLOL But omg I wanna see those two in a new show nowww. Kryannn! Reminds me of my girl crushStern SmileROFL I loveee the coloursBlushing

KRYSTAL SIGGIESShocked I just mentioned my crush on her and scrolled down and BAM! I see siggiesStern Smile I can't decide which I love more. The first one I love the use of colours and the second one I like the tint of blue in it. Both are beautiful <3

The Viren-Jeevika siggies turned out really wellBig smile Especially the first one, I love how it has that soft look and the second one looks...I can't think of a word to describe it but it looks romantic-y. Get what I mean? No? I'll stopLOL

That SaRun siggy looks hot. So do the ArHi siggies. Need I saw more? And omg that ArHi-Maaneet Siggyyy <3 I'm not a fan of either but those siggies are just Blushing

The RD and RD-Sukriti onesss. Why are so good at siggy making?Stern Smile I'm seriously running out of wordsStern Smile And I love the Monaya siggies tooo. They look so good togetherBig smile And that MJHT siggy and omg LNMDJ!!!! They're so nostalgic. I never watched all of LNMDJ but I loved the show. One day when I have time I'm gonna watch it all. I really love the 3rd oneEmbarrassed And I loved the Karneet siggies too. Funny how I was just listening to that same song (We Found Love) a while agoStern SmileROFL

Indira-Rishiii! I haven't decided if I want her with Rishi or Sameer but forget them I love your siggies moreBig smileROFL

Omgomgomg. KRATIKAAA <3 I loveee her! P2 <3 The fact that I never watched KZK is not importantBig smileROFLROFL I did watch Saaksham-P2 and Nihaal-P2 scenes though and loved herBig smile Which reminds me, I gotta kill yt for taking down the video where P2 drinks poisonStern Smile But leaving that aside, I loveee that siggyBig smile Can't wait for the show to start <3

Omg Bua-ShyamROFLROFLROFL I don't follow the show but know the gist of it. Man those siggiesROFL They cracked me up. I can't decide which one I love more. They're all beautiful and hilarious at the same timeLOL And it's a great way to end the update tooROFL but sgjdsrskgs I wanna see mroe siggies by youBig smile Update jaldi jaldiBig smile

Edited by -Ravjot- - 22 January 2012 at 5:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyPenny

cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I wish i could request more than one thing Ermm LOL
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
^ LOL Ravs. Anytime. I be honored to make you a sig! Do tell me what you want it on, though your sig box gives away few thingsROFL
sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
When Is The Last Edit Date ?! Embarrassed
rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I can't decideROFL Kuch bhi chalega. I just want a pretty siggy made by you that I don't have to share with othersROFL
minuu IF-Addictz
minuu
minuu

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
JENNN HugHugHug In around 50 pages time my CG will turn 150 pages and it will be time for me to open CG3..

I was wondering if i could get an exclusive banner/siggy for my gallery made by you??? Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyPenny

Anjilicious IF-Sizzlerz
Anjilicious
Anjilicious

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
im new to your shop...Since you are open..may I please request a sig??
your creations are so good :D

let me know :)

xoxo
anji
Dangelz IF-Sizzlerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
JENSS <33 You're open? Shocked 

I would request...but I don't know what to request LOL. LOL Plus, you've already given me two of the best gifts in the world! Hug 

Actually, you know what...maybe you could make me something outta those GV pics I am suppose to PM to you as a suggestion. LOL

- - EDITED - -

Jens! Here are the GV pics =) They are a mixed variety from different scenes, so use a few, or all or whatever you like LOL...I don't mind. Embarrassed

Oh and about text, I'm leaving that up to you...I'm sure whatever text you think of will be way better than mine. LOL Just have Gaurav & Vidya as the main text or something =)

Goodluck on all 32 requests! Shocked Big smile

Edited by Dangelz - 23 January 2012 at 10:58pm

Go to top