India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#17|C|Requests:pg 132,137, 143 (Page 115)

ClaraOswald. IF-Dazzler
ClaraOswald.
ClaraOswald.

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
This is just out of the world Jenny!!! Everything is just stunning .
I wish Monday comes soon , counting down the hours nowLOL , until the hottest dance ever to grace the screens. Day Dreaming
Love every single one , this is my favourtie http://i.imgur.com/yzNi0.png <3 And I love the Sarun creations , they were so cute in the offscreen interview .

Keep rockin Jenny , seriously can't wait for your next update :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyPenny

sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

just three words
OUT OF THIS WORLD
<3
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

JennyPenny

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
WOW! Amazzzing ArHi/SaRun stuff Jennny! I love all the sigs Day Dreaming
http://i.imgur.com/nOEea.png
I LOOOVE the coloring on this sig! My fav!!! Its too gorgeous!
http://i.imgur.com/el7OB.png
And this one too. Love the coloring.. and the blend is just perfect <3

Amazing workkk hon! Hug

JennyPenny

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Jenny, how on earth you manage to make so many sigs in such a short time is beyond me. And you never fail to amaze me with your work.
Every single sig in the last update is so gorgeous...cant stop staring! Cant wait for Mondays epi :)
I loved the update before that too...especially because it had maaneet and asharkhirad :D im gonna use the first sig of ashar and khirad
keep making more ashar and khirad and rohan nidhi sigs <3
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Something special coming up from all my viewers and commenters.  and maybe something else which will make you SCREAM! but later on that!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dangelzsofiaaax.Meehak.soundsofcedarMehRya..minuuHeavenlyBliss.

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Where do I begin, begin? I am so thankful for all the friends I have made on IF, whether it's of pairs, of actors, of actresses or just plain friendship. I won't be able to do justice in saying what I wanna say except I love all of you so damn much, to all the friends I have made - cheers for putting up with me. I can be random and crazy at times.Hug For my commenters - whether it's previews, updates of the worst sigs ever, or just massive updates - comments overflowing in this gallery is something else all together - from essays to small comments to simple one liners, ur comments make my day. You have no idea how amazing it feels to have your sig in someone's boxes and sometimes it's like your entire update in someone's box and it just brings the sweetest smile on your face. I am sure every sig maker will agreeWink So these sigs are in plain dedicated to two groups who have been holding this gallery high -

KWians , who can be merged with Saians, Jenians and other ians - I love you guys. You guys make my day and I won't take names warna people will get offended big timeLOL Yeh lo. wear karo.. I merged two actress cause I didn't have time to make JeRan and ShiRan stuff sep. lol

For Maaneetians - I learned from KaShians to be loyal and I love all my KaShians for it, but I learned from this guys how to worship a couple to a point of madness. These people are responsible for me to love SaRun to a higher amount than GurTi sorry guys. I love GurTi but SaRun have taken over my lifeLOL toh to my crazy bunches - i LOVE LOVE YOU! Notice how must have also taken the SaRun craze on their headsLOL

To all the rest of the peeps in the gallery who are in so many different groups that I cannot possibly make sigs - I LOVE YOU guys and just for my app. I'll post the next update and something else too. I am sure people get by nowLOL

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

nm21anne156harshita_sahniS.H.I.E.L.D.Mysterygirl_meBarishkiduaa-Aysha-pinky_blueskiesyulZOhmyjerryworldsofiaaax.-Faiza-sabihaa.cant.be.assed.Mariaa.SGMeehak..Kiran.Sabmeratu.-Harshu-indian_beautyAS..-Fatima-Sunshine Girl-Selcouth-minuuindiandoll89HeavenlyBliss.soundsofcedarMehRya....RamKiJanaki..

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Thank you all so so much for your comments. Means so much to me. I am so thankful to all the love in this damn world you all have given meHug Massive updates are back:) 

Feel free to use

Yash-Meera: should have happened man, :(

Kryan:

Krystle:

VJ:

SaRun:

ArHi:

ArHi-Maaneet:

RD:

RiSu:

MoNaya: made these ages ago.. never got a chance to post them. lol.. might be last ones u see in this gallery.

MJHT:

Love ne:

Karneet;

Indira-Rishi:

Gurmeet-Kartika?

Bua-Shaym:

Edited by jenny1000 - 22 January 2012 at 1:12am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

.albatross.nm21anne156...Mina...ClaraOswald.S.H.I.E.L.D..AngadKripa.chahaat.Mysterygirl_meBarishkiduaa* ~ Roshni ~ *..Naina..sofiaaax..Kiran.-Faiza-sabihaa.cant.be.assed.Rummy.patakhaguddipinky_blueskiesyulZdesigrl05Ohmyjerryworld-Aysha-Sabmeratu.-Mrs.SKMehwish--Selcouth-ruky786nikita_88-Harshu-snowflake.AS..-Fatima-Sunshine Girlsoundsofcedar..RamKiJanaki..MehRya..indiandoll89serendipity.minuuHeavenlyBliss.

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
OPEN. Yes,. the damn thing says open.., Shock yourself, pinch yourself. do whatever you want, but get out of the shock fast people.

Rules:

1. REGULARS only. I think by now by commenters know who the hell is regular here, and if people like Harshu, Senorita, Meera, Aish Dangelz and others asks me if they are regualars, I' swear, I'll never open againLOL

2. HQ pics if possible unless you want it to be super grainy.. 

3. Leaving text upto me is fine, but if you have your own text, it be nice too. Saves me less time.

4. Specify if you want in colors. I am obsessed with b/w so most sigs I try to make it b/w onlyLOL

5. NO conditons  - you want KaJen. Fine. Provide me pics. You want Gurmina - provide me pics. I don't care who it is on, mythos work too. Just not personal ones.. I am sure you look beautiful but my coloring will go haywire if I do personal pics of yourself.LOL but yeah telly/bolly/holly - all accepted. Just caution: TELLY turns out amazing well. Bolly and holly - not so much but it's your risk.

6. USE IT- i don't why i am writing this. everyone here uses it and it means  a lot to me. i swear people.

7. need a change over? be honest. I'll make it again unless I know for sure there is no way else i can make this..

that's about it.. no limits on how many requests to take but 1 request per person.. u don't wanna kill me now do you?

ENJOY people. thank you for all your love loveHug

REQUEST LIST:
Page 116: Aish- always reserved forever more
Page 116: Meera- the regular who is not so regular but ever more regular for meLOL
Page 116: Ashu mere darling whose inactive everywhere else except on my galleries.
Page 117: Maaneetluver: jo maaneet and sarun lover hai, makes me super happy
Page 117: Mera Kw lover Indian Beauty who never fails to use JeRan stuff of mine.
Page 117: Millu mere niluu who never fails to post the caps of amazing scenes who very much sarunfiedLOL
Page 118: Ishu meri soul sista, we are so incomplete without each other.
Page 118: Sanzz the ever MoNaya lover
Page 118: Reeno who thinks not so much regular but who always is!
Page 118: Janu mere ever loveable bear, tere liye mytho kya, kuch bhi chale ga!
Page 118: Priyaluna: who never fails to comments in my gallery and IPK cg.. love ya chicka!
Page 119: maria the ever loveable fool, of course you can request duh!
Page 119: Zarqua, commenter that never fails yet again. the sweetheart.
Page 119: Sofia, ya! I was expecting it and so glad. I love making stuff for you little sweetheart!
Page 119: Mera adorable Sam, whose new obsession is getting everyone crazy. I am also liking them too.LOL
Page 119: Fatima mere doll, aditii ho yeh any other update, comments are always ready in full terms!
Page 119: Mera Suggestions packet Aysha. Always sends me amazing suggestions of PM which I make, whose sig will it be now?
Page 120: Zaara, the other suggester and commenter whose always here.
Page 120: Sid. Cause even if he doesn't request, I am gonna make HIM SOMETHING for sure. Gotta do some Sanaya diggingLOL
Page 120: Nikki, get your request going. You been inactive, but you been active before. When I see regulars, I mean if I have to see your name and scratch my head as to who, that's not a regular. So request away. I am only open once in a lifetime.LOL
Page 120: Faiza, the AG fan who never fails to comment just like Fatima!
Page 120: Senorita, one of my longest regulars who never fails to request when I am openLOL
Page121: Angadkripa: The one who comments, then disappears, then comments again. Love ya!
Page 121: Sahar meri adorable doll - tere liye, this shop is forever open.. Request whatever you want. I'll be honored!
Page 121: Kiraaan! Oh god Kiraan, tera mera safar is long long time. So glad you changed your username , because it makes it for me easier for to know who you are now. LOL
Page 122: Idreamaboutyou, who do you dream about? chalo, def request away!

Okay , for those who have been wondering if they are regulars or not, I am gonna allow you to request even if you commented once, only cause I am in such an awesome mood, this teri meri is to be blamed! I swear! So I am open only UNTIL Sunday night , so request away! I mean 1 sig per person.

Either the requests will be in this gallery or in the next one.LOL

Edited by jenny1000 - 22 January 2012 at 12:20pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

nm21...Mina....AngadKripa.Mysterygirl_me-Aysha-yulZOhmyjerryworldpatakhaguddisofiaaax.Sabmeratu.Meehak.cant.be.assed.Mariaa.SG-Harshu-indian_beautySunshine GirlAS..-Fatima-soundsofcedarMehRya....RamKiJanaki..minuuHeavenlyBliss.indiandoll89

Go to top