Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Fab Update Jenny :) I love the KW, especially the style , and the font that you have used .
And have a Merry Christmas :D
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations on the new gallery Jenny! Missed so many updates will post on them soon!

Lots of love and hugs xx
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haww me LOVEE those Sukirti sggs! they are absolutely BRILLIANT <33
Other ones are smashing as well ..Keep it up :)
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
1st update-loved the style you've used with ArShi and the background paisley style black and white, their sigs are always beautiful!
Loved Sona too, I only knew them but all are lush!

2nd update-Oh my god, your words got me all nostalgic about Geet and I couldn't help but agree with whatever you said about the stroyline and it's downfall (for me). Even the words about Gurmeet-Sobti!

Aw the frst sig set it out for me "We will meet again-this time forever", you can see your effort in every sig, they're overwhelmingly gorgeous Jenny.  Well done! GurTi will be missed!

3rd update: DD is beautiful, MSK looks amazing too-very surreal feel to these sigs, loved the style!

4th update: Yay Arhi! Got all excited when I read who was coming up! Akshay Dogra is such a cutie! I take a liking to each of your sigs when you use the " Tu Jaane Na" lyrics, whether its cause the song is a fave or you sjust seem to always produce something wonderful! Also, thank you sooo much for making one on La-ASR, they had something weirdly special too and it's a shame I only experienced it when they were separating. ArHi are always going to top tmy fave couples though :)  Lovely style on all the Sarun sigs alll different, all beaut!

5th/6th update: Gurti have to come back only cause your sigs do them full justice of how chemistrylicious they are!! Divineee.

7th update: AKeeping it shortm the Barun sigs were the best for me! the mix of srtyles on the old photos was very refreshing! Please can you always throw in some La-ASR/ Sana sigs, they're awesoem.e

8th update: Loved all styles, KW/KK look great together, KW is one of those actors who, not to offend, but can make anyoner look good. I like KK but KW is my fave out the two obvsiously. (;

final update: Got all excited when I saw DMG, quite worried about that. ShiRan loved! I wasn't a fan of the other couples apart from the actors who became the "main leads" but you did a great job with all the sigs!

Have a great xmas and new years Jen! Congrats again! "Tis the season to be jollyy"

Festive love, N xx

AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMG beautiful sigs
liked colorings, textures and texts..

senorita
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMGG the update is superbb👏
I luv the suku siggies espesially the second one<3
wow the JW ones are soo adorable Xx
SA/KW/Shiran stuff is mind-blowing👏 ur work on them is amazing👍🏼
Beautiful stuff Jenny 👏 & merry Christmas to you :)
Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awsome beautiful creation jeeny all the siggysa are awsome 

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Gosh !! Jenny 
Gorgeous Stuff sweetie !! I am totally impressed by you It's dame dame Good <3333 
All the siggies are Out-Class >333 amazingly done by you and your colouring is just amazing <333 I loved it <333 
Okaaa Karan Wahi individual siggy is Effing hawt <333 Beautifully done by you <3333 
Wahi and Shilpa one's is dame dame good looking so adorable as angels together !
Very well done baby ! Keep it ...
Thanku 4 this amazing up date ! 😛
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

😍Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming😍Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Such a cute sig Jen <3333 Love love love love it <333333 haiyeee KW has such a cute smile 😍😍  the coloring is superb in this sig yaar...too good!!!!!

SA sigs are gorgeous😳 and JW sigs are too cuteee <333
Love the ShiRan sig...its beautiful <333
Suku n AT sigs are nice too
Edited by indian_beauty - 12 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail

This is just amazing... no words to describe love it! 

Great update!