Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
lskhfslhfkfshgfg <--- aishh is back ;p a reminder..haha!

I love you.

saved all.
Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is sure one of u'r best works.Hands Down.
You make simple things luk extremely gorgeous...and i adore this massive geet update of yours...wasn't ever a geet fan but sure gurti had awesome chemistry on/off screen and in ur siggies it's oozing out of the two of them...luv ur work and the way you change styles everytime 
these two>> http://i.imgur.com/sWNNw.png
                        http://i.imgur.com/PkweR.png  >> luv d coloring like hell πŸ˜
all in all...these are awesome pieces of work !!! Keep Rocking \m/
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you all SO SO MUCHπŸ€— Ahh, I am speechless. Clearly don't have words right now.. You guys are the BESTTT!!!

Now I am confused. Do I post part 2 or let you guys relax for a bit on too much GurTiness?
JennyPenny thumbnail
Heck with it. I might as well post it for only one reason. I still have to PKYEK, Geet conclusion scenes and other stuff as well. So here it goes.. One ... two... threee... lol
JennyPenny thumbnail
Here is the second part of the massive Geet update, the only thing is it's not done yet. I actually have guests over so I am gonna be updating the next set on Sunday evening.  I still have PYEK, Geet conclusion, and other stuff to still make, also the hottest SaRun sigs on the planet to make , so that all shall be coming soon.. Now onto the update - ONCE again, thank you SOOO much for your comments! They clearly mean a lot to meee!!❀️

Feel free to use

Drashti: THIS GIRL is a firework:

Geet gang:

GurTi<333 Hamesha & Forever:

Maaneet: Hogayi Mein Teri Deewani<33
^my fav

MSK: so cute nah?!

-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love the entireee update ! . specially the maneet wedding one is soo fab ! awesome awesome ahh I once loved this show. 
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Nice sigx Jenny !!
Loved thz one...its too adorable !!

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
ohmygeee.

teri deewani ones my favv jen!

last one! <33 OMG OMG OMGOMG! :OOO

saveddd.

KURBAAN HUA! *dies* I recently watched that seq. 

GurTi wedding one is my fav! I love tht pic.. <33

OMG! I m missing GurTi soo muchhh! ahh! I heard they both signed a new show but with diff actors! :( I cannot see Guru with some other girl! :(( this is so depressing! :(
JennyPenny thumbnail
^ did they sign a show? Cool. I am looking forward it to it.. Love GurTi but also love Guru and DD invidiaully too. Hardly any SO pair ever gets repeated so I have no expections on GurTi again:( 
momentsofme. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMG! Em still in this beautiful shock..😳..Smone can be so good in dis stuff..UNBELIEVABLE!!😲..HATS OFF!! EVery creation made my heart skip a beat..❀️..THANKS a ton for making my day so gorgeous..FABULOUS work!!πŸ˜‰.. Ayu