Rules & Announcements

Balloon Recalculation going ON! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 489

Kool Ahmed

IF-Rockerz

Kool Ahmed

-

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:13am | IP Logged
"ji" is not required, mudabid...bahut formal sa lagta hai.

may be got instruction from you fiance... Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Balloon Recalculation going ON! (Page 8)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kool Ahmed

IF-Rockerz

Kool Ahmed

-

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:15am | IP Logged
haar se wo dukh nahi milta jo uski intezaar se mila hai....
itne paas reh ke bhi door hai, khuda se yahi gila hai....

sree

IF-Rockerz

sree

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Kruts, you seem to be enjoying this game a lot.. BTW, what about me yaar? Can i not win the Most Right Answers thingy??? LOL LOL What do you all say? Wink

Kruts

IF-Dazzler

Kruts

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Nah, my fiance doesnt care - i dont think he even knows the meaning of 'ji" LOL

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Well the contest doesnt seems to be over yet Smile. Good news is that it doesnt need to restarted and we will continue from where we left after the recalculation is done.

The missing/pending balloon that we all were looking for all our top contesters was receieved by the "Guests" account and which caused all the confusion and error in the program.

Lets see what does the latest calculation says. Now dont shoot me as I just saw the latest calculation showed that I have 490 balloons Ouch. And out of which members reclaimed balloons is 319 ConfusedOuch

Cheers,
Vijay

Kool Ahmed

IF-Rockerz

Kool Ahmed

-

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:22am | IP Logged
vijay bhai...
yeh intezaar kab khatam hoga...

sree

IF-Rockerz

sree

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vijay

Well the contest doesnt seems to be over yet Smile. Good news is that it doesnt need to restarted and we will continue from where we left after the recalculation is done.

The missing/pending balloon that we all were looking for all our top contesters was receieved by the "Guests" account and which caused all the confusion and error in the program.

Lets see what does the latest calculation says. Now dont shoot me as I just saw the latest calculation showed that I have 490 balloons Ouch. And out of which members reclaimed balloons is 319 ConfusedOuch

Cheers,
Vijay

Haila Vijay, you keep a prize for yourself, for having the max baloons in your pocket... Embarrassed Btw, when are we resuming? Are we getting few baloons added to our tally? Confused

Kruts

IF-Dazzler

Kruts

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 1:23am | IP Logged
oye oye Vijay - chalta hai yaar...no biggie...maybe you will get the most "missed balloons" award... LOL

Sree- ya i totally think you should get an award...you just started playing seriously for the last couple days and shot up...btw i am not in competition for the most correct answers just for the most recieved and replied questions... LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top