Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

Rules & Announcements
Rules & Announcements

Balloon Recalculation going ON! (Page 62)

mudabid Goldie
mudabid
mudabid

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Vijay, I seriously think that just getting rid of the reclaimed balloons for the last 3 days is not the right solution. For example, I have been working hard for the past few days to answer all the questions so that none would be reclaimed. On the other hand, I was busy over last weekend so I had lots of unanswered questions. I am sure there are many here who would be in similar situation. But this is just MHO and in the end I will go with whatever the majority prefers.

sangeetaa Senior Member
sangeetaa
sangeetaa

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I think it is truly unfair to scs07 (or temasek, can't remember who was first to 1) to restart the game!!

They won - and that should be the end of it!!

In fact, come to think of it, I'm gonna withdraw from the competition on principle.

In my eyes, one of those guys won. Game Over! It's not their fault their was a glitch in the system.

Whoever is interested in keeping on playing for the fun of it - fine... but in my view, one of those guys have won, end of story. (I honestly think scs07 got to 1 first. But I don't remember exactly)
gk_09 IF-Veteran Member
gk_09
gk_09

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks For letting Us know!!

waiting for the winner Wink
Kruts IF-Dazzler
Kruts
Kruts

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Sangeetaa:

I think it is truly unfair to scs07 (or temasek, can't remember who was first to 1) to restart the game!!
They won - and that should be the end of it!!
In fact, come to think of it, I'm gonna withdraw from the competition on principle.
In my eyes, one of those guys won. Game Over! It's not their fault their was a glitch in the system.
Whoever is interested in keeping on playing for the fun of it - fine... but in my view, one of those guys have won, end of story. (I honestly think scs07 got to 1 first. But I don't remember exactly)

Actually, this was my first reaction also. Then i thought that i did not want the participants to think that i was fighting for my place (i am not) so i ceded to the majority...
However, i have thought about this circumstance for the whole day, and while i still do cede to the majority but on sheer principle, i wont be participating in the contest either. i agree with what Sangeeta said!!

Pachu.P IF-Sizzlerz
Pachu.P
Pachu.P

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Thnx 4 informing Vijay!!Big smile

temasek Senior Member
temasek
temasek

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Guys please play!!! Although I got there first, I still appeal to all of you guys to play

You should not blame the system..Vijay and team tried their best to build such a wonderful game but unfortunately there were some bugs...so we should forget it and start playing

I will be very busy for the next 2 months..so I think I wont be playing CryCryCry ...but if you guys have time..do play...

The best time to send me a balloon will be Friday evening..as I will answer them on Saturday morning...otherwise your balloon might come back to you after 24 hours LOL

All the best!!!
infiniteattract IF-Rockerz
infiniteattract
infiniteattract

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Intially i managed to come up to 27th the competition restarted coz of wrong questions Cry

This time i came up to 15th even google was tired but my eyes wenr searching for the correct answer but again the competition has restarted Cry

Next time God Forbid if at all the competition needs to restart please restart it when i have reached the first position, i would love to see myself there before quitting LOL

But the comp rocks its so very addcitive Thumbs Up
dostokedost Goldie
dostokedost
dostokedost

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
The comp was rocking Thumbs Up
I would like to know who wins Big smile
I know not me Angry

Go to top