Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

Rules & Announcements
Rules & Announcements

Balloon Recalculation going ON! (Page 59)

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanril

even i agree wid that..u shud get the advantage of reducing the balloon count if u give right answer right n y wait for someone to answer wrong? pleaz take this into consideration, vijay.

Hey sanril,

The idea behind the game is to get more and more members involved and continue to play it for atleast 7 days.

We are already giving the member who correctly answers the most question gets a prize anyway. So more balloon you get is also an advantage cause you getting more questions to answer correctly.

And if we reduce the balloon on correctly answering the questions then I am sure it will come to an end in 6-10 hrs. Which will take away the fun from it.

Cheers,
Vijay

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by capricorngirl

Vijay, mera to baad luck hi kharab hai, main 3 days se to active hun. It's the the last weekend that I couldn't reply to so many questions aur meri aisi halat ho gayi hai ki top 100 mein hona to sapna sa hai.

Can someone help me? When I try to quote someone or edit my post all I get is a blank form. Ouch

Hey... which browser are you using? Use Latest version of IE or Firefox.

Or try to delete the temporary internet files and try again.

Cheers,

Vijay

Kruts IF-Dazzler
Kruts
Kruts

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:24am | IP Logged
quote and edit is not working...if you want to quote somebody you will have to manually put the "[" "QUOTE" "]" button...and no way to edit...

well guys, i know for sure that i had like NO returned balloons in the entire contest except 1 (which had splashed because i totally didnt see the question even though it was right in front of my face...

So i guess we should continue with "all is fair in the name of Holi...and if you remain sober in the beginning you can enjoy more...so if you are burnt out try relaxing if you still want to play... LOL
delilah Goldie
delilah
delilah

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:27am | IP Logged
ok then something has to be done about people not answering the questions you send them........
I have reclaimed 92 balloons once and that was a real dampener

Most of the time people dont answer and of course then it becomes impossible to reduce the balloon count..

Maybe we could have members register themsleves for the game or something...so that they are bound to answer the questions
Mink''s Pink IF-Dazzler
Mink''s Pink
Mink''s Pink

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Vijay Instead of 3 Days Make it 5 Days 'cause I stopped playing game from Saturday Wink
vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by delilah

Most of the time people dont answer and of course then it becomes impossible to reduce the balloon count..

Maybe we could have members register themsleves for the game or something...so that they are bound to answer the questions

Good point..

Will incorporate it this weekend when I again touch the codes.

Ok.. friends.. me tired so me off for sometime.

I just realized that this was one of the fastest moving thread on IF and in no time we reached on the 60th page in just 7-8 hours. LOL

Do not miss the Music n Masti show tomorrow 10:30PM IST to catch on the latest songs.

Cheers,
Vijay

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mink''s Pink

Vijay Instead of 3 Days Make it 5 Days 'cause I stopped playing game from Saturday Wink

How about removing the whole lot of reclaimed balloons LOL.

Cheers,
Vijay

sanril IF-Dazzler
sanril
sanril

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:32am | IP Logged
i agree wid u delilah even i reclaimed around 116 balloons once.

Go to top