Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

Rules & Announcements
Rules & Announcements

Balloon Recalculation going ON! (Page 48)

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:09am | IP Logged
I read your statistics post three times and thought if I cant follow simple Stats or maths, how I am going to fare in a game full of it Embarrassed

lightjo Senior Member
lightjo
lightjo

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:10am | IP Logged
hey can anyone tell me wat i happening bout the balloon contest? i cnt undertand a thing. i feel we hould top the contest and give the prize to the one having minimum number of balloons left. can anyone out there tell me wat i happening plz. i spent so many hours answering those questions and my internet bill dont talk bout it. dad will kill me at the end of the month. plz tell me wat happened anyone?????....... Confused
Kruts IF-Dazzler
Kruts
Kruts

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:13am | IP Logged
uh-oh get ready to be killed by your dad...you have less than 20 posts, so you are disqualified from participation as it is...read the rules.

Anyways, now the tallies have been retotaled due to the error that did not automatically remove the disqualified members...and the contest restarts with the new calculations...those who were leading will still lead but the number of balloons is going to change for everyone...

sorry about that lightjo...i know this sucks but it has to be done to be fair to all the IF members.
sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lightjo

hey can anyone tell me wat i happening bout the balloon contest? i cnt undertand a thing. i feel we hould top the contest and give the prize to the one having minimum number of balloons left. can anyone out there tell me wat i happening plz. i spent so many hours answering those questions and my internet bill dont talk bout it. dad will kill me at the end of the month. plz tell me wat happened anyone?????....... Confused

Hi

The game will resume either tonight or early tomorrow morning IST, as per the latest i have heard from Vijay... So brush up youtr knowledge friends, you have time at your disposal.. LOL

The game will resume from where we left off, but the calculation pattern has been reworked. So we all will be having an increase in our baloon count when compared to what we have now... So this is the status as of now, lightjo. Hope it helps.

We can have a breather in between now, we will again get back into Serious Baloon Splashing and what not from tomorrow... So let us relax, give our mind and our mouse some much needed rest.. LOL

princess belle IF-Dazzler
princess belle
princess belle

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:14am | IP Logged
The contest is on hold so the bored IF members are passing time with views , comments posts anything and everything .just to pass the time, feel free to join the discussion. Wink
Kruts IF-Dazzler
Kruts
Kruts

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:15am | IP Logged
s.priya

I read your statistics post three times and thought if I cant follow simple Stats or maths, how I am going to fare in a game full of it

You will do just fine - its usually the people that are not aware of the odds that perform the best in any luck-based competition (take lottery for example - if you knew the real odds you would never play!!)
Kruts IF-Dazzler
Kruts
Kruts

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:16am | IP Logged
OK, now that we know that its going to take time for the contest to restart...i am going to cram down some work before i have to go to school...great talking to all of you
take care Hug Hug
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krutilynn

s.priya

I read your statistics post three times and thought if I cant follow simple Stats or maths, how I am going to fare in a game full of it

You will do just fine - its usually the people that are not aware of the odds that perform the best in any luck-based competition (take lottery for example - if you knew the real odds you would never play!!)

OK Krutilynn, thanks for the tip.

Balloons here I come.  Be ready for the onslought.
LOL

Go to top