Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

Rules & Announcements
Rules & Announcements

Balloon Recalculation going ON! (Page 31)

Kruts IF-Dazzler
Kruts
Kruts

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:35am | IP Logged
ahmed - nah...i am not throwing a tantrum at all...i am too calm to do that...but i am persistent...i just wrote "tantrum" in jest because i betcha that is what Vijay is thinking about me right now.... LOL

Too_Much IF-Rockerz
Too_Much
Too_Much

-

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:36am | IP Logged
vijay bhai people will not enroll much now so better IMHO new competition will make the mark
sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vijay

Arre ...

Well the contest was running very close between members and due to a bug few got the advantage.

And the prize here is really cool so I was thinking if the count is recalculated they will know where they stand in the contest and may really go hard at winning. Instead of giving the prize to the winner after the calculation.

Everyone should be given fair chance yaar. And then the contest will start where it left so those who were winning still have an edge over others.

And moreover its a fun contest yaar and let everyone enjoy splashing balloons. And through this contest we all came to know so many members so why we want to end it so fast.

What you all suggest?

Cheers,
Vijay

Great Vijay... I think if we are ready to take off now, we should not be wasting any moer time. My hands are itching from morning, as i have not played the game today... LOL So let us start it asap....

mad_cap IF-Rockerz
mad_cap
mad_cap

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

Arre ...

Well the contest was running very close between members and due to a bug few got the advantage.

And the prize here is really cool so I was thinking if the count is recalculated they will know where they stand in the contest and may really go hard at winning. Instead of giving the prize to the winner after the calculation.

Everyone should be given fair chance yaar. And then the contest will start where it left so those who were winning still have an edge over others.

And moreover its a fun contest yaar and let everyone enjoy splashing balloons. And through this contest we all came to know so many members so why we want to end it so fast.

What you all suggest?

Cheers,
Vijay

You are absolutely right Vijay. Just add one more variable in the contest - deduct 1 balloon for every 5 consecutive correct answers.
Kruts IF-Dazzler
Kruts
Kruts

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Well, i am not for starting again - i say give the prize to the person you think is topping - whatever calculation style...

If at all start a new contest from scratch with 200 balloons that way people can decide not to enter it at all if they have less time...by doing this, people who have spent sooooo many hours on the computer answering questions wont be disheartened.

Kay bolto?
sanril IF-Dazzler
sanril
sanril

alright vijay! so when r we gonna restart the contest?

guess this time around all the statistics r correct no more further recalculations Wink

Edited by sanril - 23 March 2006 at 3:40am
mad_cap IF-Rockerz
mad_cap
mad_cap

Ahmed, no tantrums out here. Only a tarantula can give you one.
*dolly* IF-Sizzlerz
*dolly*
*dolly*

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 3:39am | IP Logged
abhi mut shuru kero..
do it after 3-4 hrs so i can get some sleep LOL

Go to top