Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kruts thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Well...the question was wrong then...because hydrogen is the most abundant element in the universe (including the earth!!) but it does not exist in free form (it combines easily with other elements). However, the question imposed no restrictions on elements combining with other elments 😭 I am sorry that their questions are always incomplete...
princess belle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What does a person afflicted with 'septicaemia' suffer from?

skin infections
Lockjaw
Blood poisoning
None of the above

i think its blood poisoning-Septicaemia is caused when certain bacteria get into the bloodstream. Without prompt medical treatment, septicaemia can be fatal.
Kruts thumbnail
For how many integer values of x is square root of
25-x^2 equal to an integer?

Well, then you have to include 5, -5 and 0 (if we take your approach) because of the way the stupid question is worded!! In that case the answer will be:
-5,-4,-3,-2,-1,0,1,2,3,4,5 => 11 (not an option).

If you consider only positive integers than the answer will be 6...this is messed up...because they are not defining positive or negative integers so the correct answer would be "infinity"
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think someone answered this one before...but i forgot the answer 😕

In 'A Midsummer Night's Dream', Bottom and Titania begin act 4 with a bitter argument.

True
False
It happened in a different act.

delilah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
should be blood poisoning..
though i have never heard of this term being used medically till date..but septicemia's meaning does include the presence of the toxins from bacteria in the blood
Kruts thumbnail
What does a person afflicted with 'septicaemia' suffer from?

Blood poisoning
Kruts thumbnail
In 'A Midsummer Night's Dream', Bottom and Titania begin act 4 with a bitter argument.

False (i think) If you have the patience read the play at:
http://www-tech.mit.edu/Shakespeare/midsummer/full.html

delilah thumbnail
kruti...seeing as to u have stopped playing and i am no longer intersted in this game...can we a have competition to see who scores the most...as in the highest count...u r way ahead..but still
delilah thumbnail
if u agree then we just answer questions to which we know the answer right...but no googling or asking other people.... 😃
Kruts thumbnail
actually...no wait a sec...i wont be answering any questions...i refuse to touch the contest...no participation rule...self-imposed of course...but i am not answering any questions at all...i am letting it all splash