Rules & Announcements

Balloon Recalculation going ON! - Page 342

pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
[quote=mudabid]Arre yeh kya? I am not that bad.....um...looking    [/quote]

proof kya hein?? 😆 will give u my id, send ur pic...thn me n my lilsis sarah will decide abt ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mad_cap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krutilynn

mudabid goes by "nish" methinks. As far as connection being slow...its not only you...IF is always overloaded

Maddy - why dont you send a balloon to Vijay? Shaayad he will be decent enough to answer...

Aur the chick you were referring to, i know who it is... you never know...she might overtake you for reasons "unknown"

i know who you are referring to. i am not anything global.
Kruts thumbnail
maddy - my last post was for you primarily.

Mudabid - me in the last stages of my doctorate prog... i hope to finish by mid or late May.
delilah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am not a mod for any of the zillion sections here...but wish more wuld think like u kruti...
so mudabid is the cricket guru...but still no dhoni OK??

who is ur fav cricketer..mudabid
mad_cap thumbnail
kruti, i have a very clear idea of the 'unknown' reason.
pams309 thumbnail
[quote=jasuna]hey pam, i told you. tis sachin tendulkar yaar. believe me

[/quote]

its not tat dear...here, in this competition, knowing the correct answer is not tat imp...the most imp thing is, for which option u dint get splashed up... 😆 tats y getting mudabid's 2nd opinion.. 😊
mad_cap thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krutilynn

ya, i figured...try Sree...she is also quite sweet...and if she says sthg, tell her that kruts asked you to ask her...she's a good friend of mine...

other people like that - princess, chukkna, chweety, innocentindian, akshata...you would need to PM them first coz they are not playing...and give them my reference...

*they are going to kill me for putting their names up here* o well...its just their IF identities... 😆

ok, give it a try.
mudabid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
proof kya hein?? will give u my id, send ur pic...thn me n my lilsis sarah will decide abt ..

arre match making chal rahi hai kya 😆
What if I email Dhoni's pic?

Kruts thumbnail
now pls remember that most of them (except Sree and innocentindian) are in the US so you might need to wait for another 4 hrs or so before they respond...but they are all very very sweet so you should get a good response from them...one problem is that new questions go at the end... 😡 so they might need to somehow get to that post.
pams309 thumbnail
hey maddy, kruti, sarah n mudabid..
i have never seen organizers of a competition participating in tat same competition...for obvious reasons..

have u ever heard abt such a thing?