Rules & Announcements

Balloon Recalculation going ON! - Page 337

jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
nice comparison. between humans and german shepards 😃 . to much rhetoric in every question. pammy, maybe the others are simply reading this thread and answering their questions without talking to us!! 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasunap thumbnail
everybody needs help when so many questions are either wrong or stupid!!!
Kruts thumbnail
Jaya it is so sweet of you to say that 🤗
It is a copy and paste, but i have done it sooo many times by now that i have gained some efficiency in that. But i have no words to express my gratefulness for your offer - nobody has ever made an offer like that to me so far 🤗
jasunap thumbnail
hey can somebody tell me

The discharge of a stream is related to the stream gradient

true or false
Kruts thumbnail
Ya, pams and sara would be good mods for the "Ballooners" thread.
mudabid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
maybe the others are simply reading this thread and answering their questions without talking to us!!

I was thinking the same thing. This thread should be be given an honorary archive so that next year contest participants can use it.

pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
princess belle wrote:
Well it is true that if you share your knowledge it multiplies.
So helping each other out regardless of if you are at the top or bottom is a good thing, which our top balloning team has proved. Don't u agree???????????

i absolutely agree with wat u said princess..

i am just wondering, how "othrs" are so good in answering all these qns...they didnt need any help...u knw wat i mean..😉

Edited by pams309 - 18 years ago
Kruts thumbnail
i am not sure but i think that the answer would be True, Jaya...gradient refers to height...that would make the stream flow...but i suggest taht you wait until others give their input before you answer this question.
mad_cap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mudabid

maybe the others are simply reading this thread and answering their questions without talking to us!!

I was thinking the same thing. This thread should be be given an honorary archive so that next year contest participants can use it.

i don't think so. one of the mods has termed this thread as a help line.
pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

[quote=mad_cap]pams, you can be the mod for the balloon gang. 😊 😊
[/quote]

i dont think i will b qualified..1st i am not in between 17 to 20yrs of age(which is required qualification..looks like tat)...n i am matured a lot..., so not suitable for me..n i am not a gr8 fan of eithr armaan or aryan or "x" or "y"...tats anothr qualification i think..lolllzzz