Balloon Recalculation going ON! - Page 235

Posted: 18 years ago
Mudabid, I got tha answer to the Natasha question. Called up my daughter at home and aske her to chose between 1, 2, 4 and 5. She said 5 - i clicked on it, and it was r8.
Natassha of Kavyanjali has worked in how many bollywood hindi movies?

Maddy, I don't know what to advise you for this. According to imdb she has been in 6 Hindi movies and in first round I had chosen 5, I got it wrong.

Originally posted by pams309

[quote=mad_cap]

Imagine you are an accountant. Which of these financial statements would you make first? Income Statement Balance Sheet Statement of Shareholders Equity Statement of Cash Flows<!-- Signature -->[/quote]

good to see ur progress maddyji...in the process u ignored our qns too 😭

okok, jus kidding..

coming to this qn, its again a tricky qn..i got it twice..1st i chose balance sheet, got splashed. then i chose statement of cash flows..

again got splashed...now u can choose between remaining 2..

pams, i had not been ignoring questions here. was tied up the whole day yday with office work. when i came back i had more than 65 questions in my kitty.
also, with questions like what does not get wet and lightning, i really had no answers.
Mudabid, I got tha answer to the Natasha question. Called up my daughter at home and aske her to chose between 1, 2, 4 and 5. She said 5 - i clicked on it, and it was r8.

Your daughter would be getting a treat soon 😃
I guess the mods rectified the error.

Originally posted by mudabid

Natassha of Kavyanjali has worked in how many bollywood hindi movies?

Maddy, I don't know what to advise you for this. According to imdb she has been in 6 Hindi movies and in first round I had chosen 5, I got it wrong.

somebody corrected it then.

[quote=mad_cap]

Imagine you are an accountant. Which of these financial statements would you make first? Income Statement Balance Sheet Statement of Shareholders Equity Statement of Cash Flows<!-- Signature -->[/quote]

good to see ur progress maddyji...in the process u ignored our qns too 😭

okok, jus kidding..

coming to this qn, its again a tricky qn..i got it twice..1st i chose balance sheet, got splashed. then i chose statement of cash flows..

again got splashed...now u can choose between remaining 2..

it cannot be balance sheet, as you cannot make a balance sheet without the income expense statement. you need to get the profit (liability) or loss(asset) from the income expense statament into the balance sheet.
maddy...

thn it must be cash flows...like, noting down ur income, n expenditures..right?
mudabid..
u studied in UT Austin?

from the beginning my only hope was to b in 1st 10...but i dont think its possible..

i am getting splashed for qns like thiis

"evaluate 5x^2 - 8x - 3, if x= 2"... n i chose 1 as the answer n got splashed...was i wrong? thinking of going for a CT scan.. 😊

lagta hein, humari bad luck kharaab hein..

Edited by pams309 - 18 years ago

maddy...

thn it must be cash flows...like, noting down ur income, n expenditures..right?

but u got splashe with cash flows.