Balloon Recalculation going ON! - Page 139

Posted: 18 years ago
--Sofia entered an elevator. The elevator went up seven floors, then down six floors, and finally up five floors. If Sofia got out on the twentieth floor, then she entered the elevator on floor number

Cross check: If she entered at floor 14 went up 7 floors = 21st floor. Went down 6 floors = 15th floor. Finally 5 floors up = 20th floor. So, she went in at 14th floor and got out at the 20 th floor.
Sofia really had nothing better to do unless she was a cleaning lady 😊 Edited by jaysp - 18 years ago
Originally posted by divya_123

arre i am fed up of this now
i got a question
--Which member joined IF the earliest?
jammy
Priya
sree_20
s.priya

so i just searched for the member names in the option then i went to see there post nums i hough the person with more post nums will be the earler then the others
so i got these ans
-jammy 1097
-priya   732
-sree_20 3771
-s.priya   5500

so i just clicked s.priya and it was a wrong ans 😡
i tell u these If questiosn who ever have kept this i tell he/she himself will not know the correct ans

i am fed up of this so me now no playing 😕

you shud have chkd their profiles and seen the date of joining.
my quote button is not working
jaya we were discussing this question:
some one help me wih these math quesions
--The value of 5(6)-3(4) over 6+3 is

5*6=30-3=27*4=108 divide by 9
answer 12

correct answer is 2
I am fine Jaya. Its about 6:30 am and had to read the last 20 pages of this thread to catch up what is going on after I went to sleep last night at 11:30pm.
Sofia entered an elevator. The elevator went up seven floors, then down six floors, and finally up five floors. If Sofia got out on the twentieth floor, then she entered the elevator on floor number

Cross check: If she entered at floor 14 went up 7 floors = 21st floor. Went down 6 floors = 15th floor. Finally 5 floors up = 20th floor. So, she went in at 14th floor and got out at the 20 th floor.
Sofia really had nothing better to do unless she was a cleaning lady

lol 😆 😆 😆

thanks aryan was correct answer. 😉
--The value of 5(6)-3(4) over 6+3 is

5x6=30 & 3x4 = 12
30-12=18
18/9=2
oh no I have just received 52 ballons back!!!!what is going on????
india has moved towards evening and we are moving towards afternoon.. and a very good morning to you!
Princess, try to send your balloons to members who are actively playing - these are the ones sending out balloons. In the top 100, try to send it to the people from 100 backwards, because they are the ones who are not so keen on getting the right answer. If you send it to the top 25, I bet they are extra cautious and google searching and stuff and you will get your balloons back. And also, if you send it to the people who are not playing you will get your balloons back.