Balloon Recalculation going ON! - Page 98

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by pams309

maddy
u didnt tell me, ur secret of success...how r u moving so fast...? hints plllzzz

pams, i already told you. answering correctly will not decrease your count. best way to move is to send balloons to people who are playing, and hope for their wrong answers. the only thing i try is send as many balloons to people who are playing. one is bound to make mistakes.
Now the contest helper page is again screwed up.
tats the problem maddy...
i am not able to send balloons..its taking a hell lot of time to see to whom i can send a balloon... 😕

maddy
this contest helper is screwed up...thn how r u finding ppl to whom u can send balloons..
how will u knw, who r actively participating..i am sending balloons to ppl who have many pending balloons.. may b its not working. 😕

to whomever i wanna send, it says i already sent...i am really getting frustrated.

Edited by pams309 - 17 years ago

maddy this contest helper is screwed up...thn how r u finding ppl to whom u can send balloons.. how will u knw, who r actively participating..i am sending balloons to ppl who have many pending balloons.. may b its not working. 😕

to whomever i wanna send, it says i already sent...i am really getting frustrated.

<!-- Signature -->

i am not. i have received some questions from people - i am sending a balloon back to them before replying.
ohh..i shud have done tat...i keep forgetting the fact tat, now thr is no record of the questions i got..

ohh..i shud have done tat...i keep forgetting the fact tat, now thr is no record of the questions i got..

i think that is the best way. no point depending on the contest helper. a lot of ppl out there are not playing.
pam it is working. most of the people who are sending q are also trying to answer.
hey u mean to say contest helper is working? i sent a Pm to vijay n sree_20 a msg regarding tat...hope they did something

hey u mean to say contest helper is working? i sent a Pm to vijay n sree_20 a msg regarding tat...hope they did something

i tried it just now. its showing the members whom i ahve already sent balloons to. it is not working.