Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mad_cap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
here is an interesting observation. the last few questions were all from newbies who joined this month. i just now got a question from a 46 posts old newbie named MeanTruthTeller. it appears the newbie became a member in March itself. now, if i send him/her a ballon, i amdeadsure it will not be answered at all. so, i remainstuck with a pending balloon for 24 hours. some people are using very wierd means to win this game.
Kruts thumbnail
bizarre...but just so you know...a lot of spouses of IF members got IDs to play this game with all honesty...so dont judge based on "newbie" alone...
Kruts thumbnail
anyways friends...i am going to go work for a while...if you have any queries...or want me to check something out, email me at kruti at utd dot edu.
*dolly* thumbnail
but there are some members we cannot send any balloons...can they send us though
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks kruti. here is a wrong question

Which one of the following year is not a leap year?

both 1995 and 1500 are not leap years. which do i choose? 😕
pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
[Quote=mad-cap]here is an interesting observation. the last few questions were all from newbies who joined this month. i just now got a question from a 46 posts old newbie named MeanTruthTeller. it appears the newbie became a member in March itself. .
[/quote]now, if i send him/her a ballon, i amdeadsure it will not be answered at all. so, i remainstuck with a pending balloon for 24 hours. some people are using very wierd means to win this game

thats exactly my opinion...i feel its all rigged to suit...donno whom!!
mad_cap thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasunap

thanks kruti. here is a wrong question

Which one of the following year is not a leap year?

both 1995 and 1500 are not leap years. which do i choose? 😕

better chose 1995. the person who made the q doesn't have any idea about century years and leap years.
pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
and one more obesrvation...
if you watch carefully the scores of last time leading players, their scores got stuck for donno what reasons..some1 is blocking them? 😕 jus wondering...
mad_cap thumbnail
Originally posted by: pams309

and one more obesrvation...
if you watch carefully the scores of last time leading players, their scores got stuck for donno what reasons..some1 is blocking them? 😕 jus wondering...

yep, i am stuck on a nelson since morning.
sri3068 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
1500 is divisible by 4 so the answer is 1995