Balloon Recalculation going ON! - Page 55

Posted: 18 years ago
Abbey Pirate...aap yeh spamming band karo varna mods will send you a warning...you have already asked this question like 4 times!!
I did this 1st ever time senior...ok then sorry 😳
You betcha Pam...it would be a good question to include...so what are you doing these days? Now with no questions to answer until monday...i know you have some family function to attend. I am going to go grocery shopping...i dont even have sugar in the house right now... well lynn got it for me tonight but otherwise even coffee tastes yuck!!

OK so here is a question for everyone:

Which of the perennial rivers in India flows in a unique direction:
1) Ganges
2) Yamuna
3) Godavari
4) Narmada
Hey Pirate,

i did not mean to offend you or hurt your feelings...i was just watching out for you because newbies usually get the worst warnings 😊

And the answer to your question: Ching Ching Puka 😆
Right Answer...IRE...IRE...U'll get the ticket in time...I'll send it through my Eagle 😆 Edited by pirate - 18 years ago
Hmmm...kruti, pams, I am back after a gr8 Friday lunch. So what will we be doing from Monday, answering quiz or playing yo-yo.
Hey Kritilynn……Wow is that ur childhood video pic in your Avater? Its cute. 😉
mad_cap welcome back after your heavy Friday lunch….well at present Question round of yo yo is going on to give some new innovative ideas to vijay so that he can get some fresh collection of questions. u can go through it. 😉
maddy...HI!!!! I think i am going to be playing yo-yo coz i dont have any energy to actively participate in the contest again...read my siggy! LOL

Leoni - yup, my baby pic... 😉 😆
Originally posted by leoni

mad_cap welcome back after your heavy Friday lunch….well at present Question round of yo yo is going on to give some new innovative ideas to vijay so that he can get some fresh collection of questions. u can go through it. 😉

don't know if you are aware of this, another name for the game yoyo is quiz.