Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mushkan_2003 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

yesterday i stop with 150 ballons and now in morning i m finding tht i m having 274 balloons.this is not fair yaar. and ya i would also like to start the game from monday so it will be good for all to enjoy their weekend. coz everybody need some rest or some refreshment. 

also it will be good if vijay will deduct our reclaimed balloons.

mushkan

Edited by mushkan_2003 - 18 years ago
sangeetaa thumbnail
Dear Vijay:

Not sure if you've understood the problem correctly. There was no problem reclaiming balloons in the last 3 days.

The problem is that the way the game was set up, 1 ballloon remained in your pot no matter what!

I noticed this when I had about 10 balloons left. Even though I only had 9 balloons pending, and I had finished answering all my questions, my tub had 10. I was able to get all 9 balloons back with no problem once they expired and also send them out.

The problem was never that you couldn't reclaim the last pending balloon. The problem was that last balloon was never pending!!

By all rights, the person who got to 1 with no outstanding questions should be declared the winner. If I recall right that was scs07 (or it may have been temasek-aka Richard Gere).

I would sincerely request that we move on to a different contest. Mainly because if you start this on Monday, my obsessive-compulsion will take over again and I will be back to being an antisocial google junkie 😃 , my friends will forget my name and my family will forget my face... and my insanity will slowly overwhelm me .

Pleaase, pleeaase Vijay! (down on hands and knees) Save me!!! Saaaavve meeee!!! 😭 😭 😭
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks vijay .I think sc07 or tamesk should be the winner.
sskm thumbnail
   So the "top 100" list doesn't mean anything 😕 😕 😕 Once I was in top 9th position.And next day I had guest for the whole day & I couldn't answer the questions & I was out of top 100 list.Later I spent so much time in this & again I was in top 15 !!! Now that doesn't mean anything 😕 😕 😕

Today,I told my husband this contest will start again.He told he will talk to my sis( who is studying law at present)regarding divorce 😆 😆 So you plz plz start this game again 😆 😆 I really need a break now😉 😉      
Yummymummy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wats latest. y no balloons in my tub? game over. 😉
Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[ "QUOTE"]
Do not miss the Music n Masti show tomorrow 10:30PM IST to catch on the latest songs.

Cheers,
Vijay
["QUOTE" ]

Vijay,
Where is this Music n Masti show? Is this on IF radio? I have been unable to access the IF radio. There is no IF radio icon on the top of this page. Sent you a PM about this and posted it in the Suggestions/Comments forum but no response from any mods. Please help me with the IF radio. 😊

Thanks.
Edited by jaysp - 18 years ago
Starttofinish thumbnail
Can't use quote and edit on any of the thread started by Vijay. I can use them in all other threads. I don't think this our browser problem. Please help.
Starttofinish thumbnail
Now my 2 cents on the balloon contest.
I think scs07 or temasek whoever reached the top first with only one balloon pending and all qs. answered should be declared the winner. Even if this game gets restarted in my eyes these two are the true winners as far as they didn't use any of the so-called shortcuts.

If this game is restarted it is not fair to them who have played this game patiently for the last few days. If some, IF members were out of town and couldn't play and got balloons splashed them, then it is OK because that is a part of this game. Even if they get their balloon count decreased, there might be some others who will be out of town or for some reason or other can't play once this game starts again so, are we going to decrease their balloons again when they come back? This is not fair to the people who played sincerely for the last few days. There will always be somebody who is not able to come on IF and get balloons splashed on them. But once again I repeat that is a part of the game.
      If this is done because, scs07 lost interest after he/she couldn't get that last balloon back then it should be sorted out with just that person. Make his/her count back to 1. Infact, just declare both scs07 and temasek as winners and move on to some other game.
As it is most of us have encountered most of the qs. in the data bank. Lets play this game again next year and finish it now.
Thats just my 2 cents on the game.
pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi jaya..
how are you? the contest is going to start from Monday..till thm we all can rest!
actually i too feel tat, they shud have announced the top 2 as winners..n finish it off!
sskm thumbnail
Yes,plz announce the winner & stop the game.Already we spent most of the time in that, lets go get some other works done now 🤔 🤔 🤔