Rules & Announcements

Balloon Recalculation going ON! - Page 43

sanril thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
ya, starting from monday will be a good idea 😊 ..since we've all been working hard with this game for the past few days n will get a breather this weekend.

btw i didn't understand the cocept of cancelling the reclaimed balloons 😕 could u explain pleaz.. Edited by sanril - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanril thumbnail
ya, starting from monday will be a good idea ..since we've all been working hard with this game for the past few days n will get a breather this weekend.

btw i didn't understand the cocept of cancelling the reclaimed balloons could u pleazzzzz explain..
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: sanril

ya, starting from monday will be a good idea 😊 ..since we've all been working hard with this game for the past few days n will get a breather this weekend.

btw i didn't understand the cocept of cancelling the reclaimed balloons 😕 could expplian pleaz..

It is like this:

The questions which were left unanswered by you for the past 3 days, and which were reclaimed by the sender, will be taken off from your kitty.... So there will be decrease in your baloon count depending upon this...

vijay thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: krutilynn

Vijay, i think that for people other than the top two - scs and tec, the reclaiming will not help any of the other in the top 20 - but if that is what the majority wants, please go with it 😃

Hey krut it will not just benefit scs and tek but it will benefit most of us (including me) as in the last 3 days people didnt spared reclaiming balloon from me cause they knew I was busy with work 😭. Please accept as now I also want to feature in the Top 100.

Already many members have overtaken me in the Top 100 Addict list 😭 and now feature in the second position following kimi_dost who stands at 497. 😭

Cheers,
Vijay

delilah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh so that is the explanation....and i thought that the balloons reclaimed would be removed from the sender's balloon count!!
Kruts thumbnail
hehehe....sure vijay...i dont have any problems with what you are suggesting...i was just bringing up the potential concern that those of us who have busted our brains in the past three days to make sure that we did not have a single returned balloon are going to feel really stupid, thats all! But eh! who cares...it was fun!!
*I feel really really stupid because i actually was answering questions while driving to avoid having the penalty splash*
temasek thumbnail
great vijay 👍🏼
lets start on the weekend... 😆
delilah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i have another suggestion...if u answer right then the the balloon count should reduce..

It is only fair that way...why should our chances be left to someone else answering wrong??
capricorngirl thumbnail
Itna kuchh ho gaya but I'm still at 369 while yesterday I was 313 or something. Itni mehnat ki thi.... 😭 😭
sanril thumbnail
ya i thought the same.. but anyways if u leave a question unanswered for more than 24hrs ur gonna get that added to ur account.. so that doesn't make any difference.. so whats the point in leaving something unanswered for more than 3 days?
i'm still confused 😕