Users

Frequent Posters

mad_cap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: dolly

abhi mut shuru kero..
do it after 3-4 hrs so i can get some sleep 😆

why are u worrying. has someone mended the hole in your bucket.
Kruts thumbnail
well, peeps...i am going to log off now...just realized its 4:45 in the AM and i have some work to complete before 7. I will keep checking what the final decision is - i am indifferent either ways...
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i feel again it should not be start... let every one has some break and some new concept will work our good
Kruts thumbnail
I agree Sree...we should do whatever is the majority opinion and such that it is fair to everyone...so lets go ahead then... 👏
mudabid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Vijay,

I sincerely request you to declare the winners right now. No doubt people have enjoyed the contest but they are also mentally and physically drained by it.

MHO
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
start on sat.. i will take a off tomorrow
princess belle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey guys whats happening here, I took a day off work rushed all the housework to log on to IF to play and to my dismay the contest is over?????Well I certainly enjoyed reading the debate regarding the scoring.What happens now? What to do with all this spare time now????
mad_cap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess belle

Hey guys whats happening here, I took a day off work rushed all the housework to log on to IF to play and to my dismay the contest is over?????Well I certainly enjoyed reading the debate regarding the scoring.What happens now? What to do with all this spare time now????

for a change you can go to the mall and get some balloons.
sanril thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
don't worry princess. the contest is not over yet! its gonna restart again wid a whole lota new calculations.. 😃
Kruts thumbnail
Bas ab jo bhi ho...jaldi ho...i leave it all up to all of you my friends...i wont be disappointed/disheartened in either case 😊 ta-ta...will keep checkin in and postin here and there at random...