Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: krutilynn

Ok, in that case where was the error in the initial program because as soon as i got an answer wrong it added a balloon to my account...and as soon as a friend that i splash got an answer wrong, it deducted. In which case original calculation of 160 net - leaving me with 40 makes more sense. I am not arguing against you. Please understand that i am trying to put together what people are frustrated about in more coherent terms, that is all.

I see your point...but like i said earlier, statistically the 1 & 2 are not adding up...are you sure that the system is not multiplying the code with the number? So that it becomes 0*pending + 1*correct + 2*incorrect + 3*unclaimed - i am not challenging you just checking... 😃

Hehehe 😆

Well there is no multiplication here. 😊

I think now the calculation is showing correctly. Please confirm.😳

Cheers,

Vijay

mad_cap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: guess_gallery

maddy ji but plz tell me what will be the rules in counting...

one plu one is not equal to two.
Kruts thumbnail
Vijay,

the calculation is fine...but where was the original error?? i mean how does a net of 160 balloons turn into 51?

Please understand that if i had access to some other members statistics i would have been using those. I personally dont care about the results because i was having fun...i am merely trying to query where was the original error...
pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
[Quote]Vijay, you are stirring a hornet's nest babe...need to check carefully...there is a fundamental error somewhere...else i would suggest that close this contest and just announce the winners...have another contest start with all the coding etc. so that people dont feel 'cheated' out of their time...

we already had one whole round of holi before this was restarted and having a whole new round (which is pretty much what will happen now) is not really fair...But o well, its ur forum and its ur call [/Quote]

i agree with this kruti...its a simple contest, 1st of all it took all of us a lot of time to understand the contest rules...still we didnt complain, n went on participating whole heartedly..
now again so much hungama for results too...y yaar?

discussing for fun is ok..but if they r going to start a fresh game with, same rules, i am not going to participate..my head already went in circles with so many mistakes in questions n answers...now anothr chakkar...
instead of correcting mistakes from their end, they are stirring lots of dissatisfaction, lots of confusion among us..finally wat r we going to achieve..

Edited by pams309 - 18 years ago
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

kruts if this is small tantrum then waht is big 😕
*dolly* thumbnail
[Quote=mad_cap]dolly wrote:
ok you figure it out. its too late for me now..
will check in morning what i have in my bucket

there is a hole in your bucket, seema[/QUOTE]
😆 😆
that would be nice ..who knows tommrow i will come and see 0 in front of my name.
chalo you guys enjoy ..have a good night
mad_cap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kruti, here are my figures, if it helps.

Opening Balance           200    &nb sp;
Add:                 
+ Balloons Recieved and Answered Incorrectly      48    &nbs p;      
+ Balloons Recieved and Reclaimed      11    &nbs p;      

Less:                 
- Balloons Sent and was answered Incorrectly      130    &nb sp;      
           -71    &nb sp;
Total Balloons            129    &nb sp;

Other Important Information      
Total Balloon Recieved      1383    &n bsp;
Total Balloons Sent      1071    &n bsp;
Balloons Answered Correctly      1324    &n bsp;
Balloons Recieved & Pending     0
Kruts thumbnail
mudabid - lets change it to "krut-chovsky theorem" instead of "Kurt-chovsky" 😆

maddy - no, i didnt break his bones because some other people there lifted me off of him before i broke his nose 😭 plus i had already lost my admission so i was already dejected 😭
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Pams, the game WILL NOT start afresh. But, i am afraid, that our baloon count will be increasing now that the new calulation pattern is made....

Galtiyaan insaan se hi toh hoti hai.. So cool down!!! 😊
sim38 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh no the contest is over...? I wish if it could be continued for ever. I was enjoying answereing those questions. It was a complete fun. 😊
Thanx Vijay for this wonderfully desighned game. I wish more such games will come in near future.