Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago
pure mil kar bache ki jaan le rahe hai yahaan par...

i will take vijay bhai support kaha ho tum kaha ho tum vijay bhai
Kruts thumbnail
To: Vijay

Tummmm pukaar lo...
Contest ka intezaar hai...

Keyboard pe liye hue...typing ke skills hum,
Jaagte rahenge aur...kitni raat hum...
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
kruti ki aap mujhe ahmed kahiye... GG to hum parayo ke liye hai dosto ke liye nahi 😉
fire_on_ice thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh my... game phir se shorro hoga? 😕

If you are planning to start this game again, can you start it in a few dayz time? Sorry lekin I need to rest my brain n I tink my mouse also needs a break from clicking soo much ... and obviously my table on which i banged my hand everytime I got a wrong answer... and my chair on which I sat foooor loooong hours just to answer the huge amount of questions i got... 😆 😃 😆
Kruts thumbnail
kya baat kahi hai, ahmed...thik hai...phir hum aapko ahmed hi bulaaya karenge...

lekin aap mujhe "ji" mat kahiye...mere dost mujhe sirf "kruti" bulaate hain...ya phir Kruts 😃
vijay thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Kruts thumbnail
fire_on_ice:

Oh my... game phir se shorro hoga?

If you are planning to start this game again, can you start it in a few dayz time? Sorry lekin I need to rest my brain n I tink my mouse also needs a break from clicking soo much ... and obviously my table on which i banged my hand everytime I got a wrong answer... and my chair on which I sat foooor loooong hours just to answer the huge amount of questions i got...

Even if it starts again, it wont take too long because there are so many people hovering around single digit balloons...ek dum se khatam ho jaayega...please give your poor table and chair a break 😃
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_on_ice

Oh my... game phir se shorro hoga? 😕

If you are planning to start this game again, can you start it in a few dayz time? Sorry lekin I need to rest my brain n I tink my mouse also needs a break from clicking soo much ... and obviously my table on which i banged my hand everytime I got a wrong answer... and my chair on which I sat foooor loooong hours just to answer the huge amount of questions i got... 😆 😃 😆

The contest is put on hold so that we can do the recalculation and again resume the same.

Cheers,
Vijay

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: krutilynn

Vijay - total mein galti hai

Kruts, how did u total it? Everything is going above my head...😆😆😆