Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: vijay

Well the contest doesnt seems to be over yet 😊. Good news is that it doesnt need to restarted and we will continue from where we left after the recalculation is done.

The missing/pending balloon that we all were looking for all our top contesters was receieved by the "Guests" account and which caused all the confusion and error in the program.

Lets see what does the latest calculation says. Now dont shoot me as I just saw the latest calculation showed that I have 490 balloons . And out of which members reclaimed balloons is 319 😕

Cheers,
Vijay

Haila Vijay, you keep a prize for yourself, for having the max baloons in your pocket... 😳 Btw, when are we resuming? Are we getting few baloons added to our tally? 😕

Kruts thumbnail
oye oye Vijay - chalta hai yaar...no biggie...maybe you will get the most "missed balloons" award... 😆

Sree- ya i totally think you should get an award...you just started playing seriously for the last couple days and shot up...btw i am not in competition for the most correct answers just for the most recieved and replied questions... 😆
mudabid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
All that went over my head Vijay 😕
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

vidya ji.... teams bhi aapki umpire bhi aapka...so tusi tension nalo... you can win any thing
*dolly* thumbnail
oh my god 😆
vijat so now we need to go back.....

and you have 490!!!!
Kruts thumbnail
Ya, i am loving this game...its fun...after Astitva, i had no life...and now i am back!! Ignoring work for play is always so much fun 😃
Too_Much thumbnail
oye... i was planning to take off tomorrow but i think i have to login again...declare the results.. i am happy that i am lost but i cant resist for not participating
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: guess_gallery

vidya ji.... teams bhi aapki umpire bhi aapka...so tusi tension nalo... you can win any thing

Arre why do you think like that? I dont know answers to all questions yaar. I am also playing the game like any other member... Kasam se.... Vijay, kuch toh bolo...😆😆😆

mudabid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't want the game to start. I am tired 🤢
Just declare the top 15 equal winners 😳
Too_Much thumbnail
yaar lagta hai vijay bhai west indies ki pitch pe bowling karahe hai... full bouncers